Author Topic: Survivor 41: Erika Casupanan  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Survivor 41: Erika Casupanan
« on: August 31, 2021, 08:57:14 PM »

Credit: Robert Voets/CBS

Name: Erika Casupanan

Hometown: Niagara Falls, Ont.

Current Residence: Toronto, Ont.

Hobbies: Traveling, boxing and fitness, following pop culture 

3 Words to Describe You: Fun, fearless, empathetic

Pet Peeves: Ignorance and men in ill-fitting jeans

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? It's hard to pick one because I love my whole life. My goal was to pay off my student loans by 30, and I did it at 27. Doing so allowed me to travel to so many places on my bucket list, get into combat sports and create financial stability for myself. One of my biggest accomplishments is actually leaving my job before coming to Fiji for the game. I'm proud of the career I built for nearly a decade. I'm even more proud that I was brave and walked away when I wasn't passionate about it anymore.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? People are always surprised by how smart and articulate I am. I'm quite smart and figure things out quickly. I'm also quick-witted and those who get it are pleasantly surprised. Those who don't, have no clue what they're missing. People also don't believe I'm 5-feet tall because my vibes make me seem 5'3".

Who is your hero and why? My grandma. She lived with my family growing up and I have a tattoo inspired by her. She [was] strong willed, so chic, sweet, yet opinionated and caring. She had my back 100 percent of the time. During her final days in the hospital she was still so high-maintenance and always made the nurses put on her pearls and diamonds.   

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? Brenda on the outside, Todd underneath.  Brenda is physically strong, socially aware and not afraid to show her teeth. Todd is my all-time favorite player. I can channel his ability to influence others and always be strategically in control of the game and prepare to pitch myself in an amazing jury performance.

Why do you believe you can win Survivor? I've been manipulative since before I knew what manipulation was. I relentlessly pursue my dreams. The great thing is no one would expect it because of my youthful face and small stature. I can make it to the end and am confident in my ability to advocate for myself at final tribal.

Questions are from EW: https://ew.com/tv/survivor-41-cast-photos-bios/?slide=1da657f4-acd1-4a18-a5ea-e60f9f2f2a95#1da657f4-acd1-4a18-a5ea-e60f9f2f2a95
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 03:39:43 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor 41: Erika Casupanan
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 08:57:31 PM »
saved

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 08:58:21 PM »
Erika will become the first Canadian born contestant actually residing in Canada at the time of filming, to play the game!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2023, 06:22:18 PM »
Erika is on the first season of The Traitors Canada along with other Canadian reality alumni.

https://twitter.com/traitorscanada/status/1703835607619817555