Big Brother Canada > Big Brother Canada Discussion

BBCAN8: Susanne Fuda

(1/1)

RealityFreakWill:

Susanne Fuda

Zodiac: Virgo

Hometown: Vaughan, Ontario

Relationship Status: Taken

What is your strategy going into the house? I want to be competitive but I don’t want to show that side of me side right off the bat, so instead I want to work my social game. Then when I need to, I’ll start winning competitions and use my athletic abilities to do so.

Why do you think you were selected to be on BBCAN8? I think my outgoing and fiery personality really enabled me to land the show. I’m very social and adaptable and can use that to my advantage.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? I come from a big close-knit Italian family, so I think being away from them will definitely be hard for me.

How do you want people to remember you as a player on BBCAN? Badass, cutthroat, and not scared to make big moves. I also want to be honest but able to lie when I need to.

If you win Big Brother Canada, how would you spend the cash prize? I would take my family on a vacation, give my cousin a really nice wedding gift, and invest in some property.

Fill in the Blank:

My biggest pet peeve is: loud, obnoxious people! [laughs]

My biggest fear is: spiders.

My typical Sunday is: a big Italian lunch with my family, going to the gym, and seeing my friends.

I geek out on: self-help books.

Most spontaneous thing I’ve done is: skydive in Switzerland.

If I could only eat one thing in the house, it would be: sushi.

A fact about me that surprises people is: I’m writing a book.

I get along best with people who: are shy.

My most used emoji is: ❤️❤️❤️

My idol or hero is: Beyoncé

My mantra is: it always seems impossible until it’s done.

A personal accomplishment I am most proud of is: getting my CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant).

Rapid Fire:

Hero or villain? Hero

Competition beast or floater? Competition beast

Be the first HOH or be the first nominee? First HOH

No sleep or no food? No sleep

Intellectual skills or physical strength? Intellectual skills

Backstab your alliance or stay true to your word? Backstab my alliance

Gut instinct or pure intellect? Gut instinct

Showmance or nomance? Nomance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version