The Amazing Race > Amazing Race 33

DISCUSSION of TAR 33 SUSPENSION DUE TO COVID (may contain location spoilers)

(1/76) > >>

georgiapeach:
Hoping that all of us devoted TAR FANS will give CBS, WRP, PRODUCTION. CREW, and CAST  all of our love and support during this difficult time.

Until we have time to see what this means for TAR Season 33, RFF will be doing everything possible to support our Amazing Race Family.

For now, this means that our Discussions of the Race. The Route and Tasks, and MOST important our Beloved Contestants have all been moved to a safe place.

We will have to see how this unfolds...but as always, our first responsibility is to be sure that none of our Contestant reveals and discussions would interfere with a chance to resume the race at some point.

This event is  heartbreaking for all of our TAR 33 Family, and RFF will do whatever we can to support our TAR FAMILY during this time.

Thank you all for understanding. I know all of you here love TAR with a passion, and will join us in fully supporting everyone involved with TAR 33.

Love you all!

Plaidmoon:
This is a fairly obvious thought given the current world situation but I thought I'd point it out. I just read on another message board about someone who flew from San Francisco to Frankfurt a few days ago and said the plane was only about 20% full. I'm guessing that on most occasions this season there will be little suspense about getting booked on a flight.

theschnauzers:
It’s also possible teams didn’t fly out of {last known location} (edit). I have no hard information, but wondering if they’re consciously try to avoid airports until they have to.

Xoruz:
Really unfortunate for the teams and production though completely understandable. I was afraid that this could happen considering the coronavirus is on the brink of becoming a pandemic. Hoping they'll be able to resume once this ends.

Malcooolm:
God, I just hope they finish filming the season when things calm down. I can't even imagine how devastated I would be if I were on TAR and the season got canceled three legs in. I’m disappointed they got sent home and I’m just a viewer!

They really shouldn't have done the race with the coronavirus being such an issue. It's good that they're stopping now and everyone can remain safe, but I can't help but think it was a little irresponsible to go out and film right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version