TAR 33 Transportation

(1/2) > >>

Leafsfan.:
For all transport related information.

Zack.:
I guess I can start this:

LEG 1

lol

(I know there was confirmation of production holding teams upon arrival at LHR to bunch everyone and/or get a night leg but that was a long and potentially unneeded wait for some teams. For instance Raquel and Kayla departed from Nashville, connected in Charlotte, and went onward to London. Production probably got them on

AA5174 BNA CLT 1706 1940
AA0732 CLT LHR 2205 1140 (+1)

But with sunset at 1730 did they really just keep teams waiting for six hours?

LEG 2

knowing production I imagine teams were gently guided to the Caledonian Sleeper train, departing London Euston at 2350 and arriving at Glasgow Central the next morning at 0722.

Kiwi Jay:
Correct. They held teams for several hours, many went to get rest in their rooms at a nearby hotel. Teams were also all transported to Euston for the 11.50pm Caledonian Sleeper train together for leg 2.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: Zack. on February 26, 2020, 10:23:04 PM ---I guess I can start this:

LEG 1

lol

(I know there was confirmation of production holding teams upon arrival at LHR to bunch everyone and/or get a night leg but that was a long and potentially unneeded wait for some teams. For instance Raquel and Kayla departed from Nashville, connected in Charlotte, and went onward to London. Production probably got them on

AA5174 BNA CLT 1706 1940
AA0732 CLT LHR 2205 1140 (+1)

But with sunset at 1730 did they really just keep teams waiting for six hours?

LEG 2

knowing production I imagine teams were gently guided to the Caledonian Sleeper train, departing London Euston at 2350 and arriving at Glasgow Central the next morning at 0722.

--- End quote ---

How do you know when they left from Nashville? Possibly every one was bunched at their departure airport the day before...I don't think we know.

georgiapeach:
Moving forward...this thread is meant to be more of a LIST of all flights/trains etc that we can find. So we don't forget.

For the fun discussions I'd like us to do that in the Discussion thread. Thanks!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version