Author Topic: TAR 33 (ORIGINAL) CONTESTANT SPOILERS and Speculation  (Read 13146 times)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 33 CONTESTANT SPOILERS and Speculation
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2020, 09:32:24 AM »
The two teams I think we are missing are an Indian American father/daughter, and a younger male-male team  who are Caucasian American.

It would mean 4MM and only 2FF teams which  :groan: :groan: :groan:

TARUSFAN, I am aware of the photo, I just didn’t see the team come out of arrivals and join the other two groups from Charlotte. I am, like you, fairly sure they are a team as she does look to have a fanny pack on.

PLEASE OH PLEASE DO NOT LET THERE HAVE BEEN A START LINE ELIM.

Surely not, if they were at the airport in Charlotte. I’m hoping I just missed them in passing - we shall soon see! 🤪
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2020, 10:55:50 AM »
The two teams I think we are missing are an Indian American father/daughter, and a younger male-male team  who are Caucasian American.

TARUSFAN, I am aware of the photo, I just didn’t see the team come out of arrivals and join the other two groups from Charlotte. I am, like you, fairly sure they are a team as she does look to have a fanny pack on.

Surely not, if they were at the airport in Charlotte. I’m hoping I just missed them in passing - we shall soon see! 🤪

Does anything stand out about the male-male team (Caucasian) that is not sighted in photos yet? Is it generic? Alpha? etc. Thanks Kiwi

Offline Jay33

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2020, 03:40:50 PM »

Which is bad why?

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2020, 03:55:05 PM »
Could the unidentified AA MM team be the one we already identified but the shorter one was standing at a higher angle in the picture (like if they were going down a ramp)? They both wear blue too

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2020, 04:08:44 PM »
Could the unidentified AA MM team be the one we already identified but the shorter one was standing at a higher angle in the picture (like if they were going down a ramp)? They both wear blue too

I saw two different teams racing this evening in London. 
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2020, 04:19:39 PM »

I saw two different teams racing this evening in London.

Yes, one is Michael/Moe (tall/short AA) - they started from Buffalo/Chicago while the other AA men are about the same height and started from LAX. Michael/Moe are wearing lighter blue.

I am trying to get any intel on the Caucasian M/M team. Did you get any pics of this team in passing?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2020, 04:51:00 PM »

Does anything stand out about the male-male team (Caucasian) that is not sighted in photos yet? Is it generic? Alpha? etc. Thanks Kiwi

There is a video in live now of this team. They’re fairly fit and young yes. The army LAX guys I only saw getting in a cab at Heathrow and they looked older than me (26) and younger than 40. Probably early to mid 30s. Be nice to get some pictures of them tomorrow.

Reiterating the ‘older male’ in red with the Asian female are actually both 30-39 and I would say likely not older, whereas the older male and ‘younger female’ who I hadn’t spotted earlier in the day are actually both 45+ (I would say) but both very handsome and well groomed. You wouldn’t think it, but I would say they’re both 45-49.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say Arun (the Indian father) is the eldest. He looks 50-55.

And if I can add a tiny bit of commentary to this (naughty I know), I think the spread of teams by size, height, ethnicity and age is very good. The only downside is 2 female-female teams. As has been the case the past few seasons, I’ve been lamenting the lack of a 45+ ‘older’ mom or grandmother team. We see too little female-female teams these days, and even less do we see a pair that are both in this demographic. Come on CBS!

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2020, 07:56:31 PM »
Father/Daughter team are Natalia and Arun Kumar from Michigan. Natalia is a User Experience Designer. No clue what Arun does.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 08:33:21 PM by Jjw26 »

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2020, 09:32:42 PM »
Here's that Chicago MM team Kiwi was talking about.

They seem like they are our youngest team.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2020, 09:37:34 PM »
Father/Daughter team are Natalia and Arun Kumar from Michigan. Natalia is a User Experience Designer. No clue what Arun does.

He runs a Dunkin Donuts. He's 56 and she's 26.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2020, 10:01:39 PM »
A better look at the 2nd FF team of the season

Offline cerealking

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2020, 04:38:22 AM »
So so far we’re at two couples and two family teams for sure?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2020, 05:08:32 AM »
Just wanted to add a few things. On listening to my audio of teams meeting production at Heathrow, it appears our purple brunette FF team identify as Alex and Mikayla, or Kayla. So be on the lookout for those names.

I also have a video of our older Charlotte couple (grey hair and blonde) and she says ‘where’s Pete’ as he was helping Ray and Caro at the art detour after they got their clue. So I think his name is Pete or Peter.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 05:17:29 AM by Kiwi Jay »

Offline peacylily

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2020, 05:46:06 PM »
Doesn't Team #7 (Peter & Unknown Older M/F in Black/Blue) look like the parents from the Holderness Family? https://theholdernessfamily.com/our-biggest-fight-the-battle-of-the-bra/

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2020, 05:52:13 PM »
Doesn't Team #7 (Peter & Unknown Older M/F in Black/Blue) look like the parents from the Holderness Family? https://theholdernessfamily.com/our-biggest-fight-the-battle-of-the-bra/
That looks a lot like them. And Penn (the man’s name) could easily be misheard as Pete
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2020, 05:59:37 PM »
Here’s a side-by-side comparison of Penn and Kim Holderness and the blue team. The men look really similar. Same hair color, same facial structure
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2020, 06:52:59 PM »
That’s them. Awesome work! Penn is 45 and Kim is 43 (turning 44 in March).

Also, the brunette FF wearing purple, I think the one with glasses is Kayla and I heard her say ‘Raquel’ which is strange because I thought I heard something else at the airport. But listening back. Her name is Raquel. So they’re Raquel and Kayla.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 07:30:37 PM by Kiwi Jay »

Offline cerealking

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2020, 09:06:12 AM »
This cast seems like it's a super diverse mix of team types and ages.  Thought the purple girls were sisters at first look but I guess they're friends bc with a better pic, they don't look alike.

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2020, 04:14:26 PM »

I remember seeing their video on "Xmas Jammies" lol it's totally them

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2020, 10:26:25 AM »
With the help of Mac, we believe this team is racing.

Connie Greiner / Sam Greiner - Both from Charlotte.
Sam is a teacher/football coach.

Offline KT6DM

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2020, 04:24:48 PM »
Sort of a shout out for RFF from Reality Blurred (and I'm sure they are reading this).  They also discuss the Love Island couple a bit...

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2020/02/amazing-race-33-now-filming

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2020, 04:24:17 AM »
Team #11 (White M/M) were seen in St Louis airport before heading to Chicago in case that helps with any IDs...

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 33 (ORIGINAL) CONTESTANT SPOILERS and Speculation
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2021, 10:11:12 PM »
Purple FF Team: Cayla Lee and Raquel Moore

Presumed to have returned.

Now, we are missing 3 MM teams.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2021, 12:26:57 AM »
Purple FF Team: Cayla Lee and Raquel Moore

Presumed to have returned.

Now, we are missing 3 MM teams.

Yup, confirming this as well. Good job Fossil! Been trying to find them and found them as well.
The Purple FF Team is indeed Cayla Lee & Raquel Moore. 
They are both Flight Attendants for American Airlines and Best Friends.
Raquel is 31 years old, on top of being a Flight Attendant, she is also a Realtor.
Raquel is a former news reporter for CBS.

Raquel Moore brings a bounty of relevant experience and skills to her real estate career. After graduating from DePaul University with a degree in broadcast journalism, Raquel began her professional life as a news reporter for CBS, a sought-after network job that attests to her intelligence, drive and capabilities. It was also a position that sharpened her communication skills, honing her ability to carefully listen and effectively share information – often under pressure. Raquel then chose a new career path, becoming a flight attendant for American Airlines; it was natural that she again find success and satisfaction in a job requiring communication, customer service and the ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.

Transitioning to real estate has afforded Raquel the opportunity to apply her outstanding people skills in an area about which she has always been passionate. Starting her career as a licensed real estate broker in Nashville, Raquel loves guiding her clients through some of the biggest life decisions they’ll ever make – whether it’s selling the family home, being a first-time buyer or finding that perfect forever home! She prides herself on being a source of knowledge for her clients and possesses the sharp negotiation skills and drive to get her clients past the finish line. A careful active listener, Raquel knows how to engage and ascertain her clients’ needs and desires - and will advocate tirelessly and effectively to achieve their goals.

Born and raised in Illinois and going to college here in the city, Raquel is thrilled to make the move back to Chicago. With the knowledge and experience she gained in Nashville, she easily earned her Illinois real estate license. Now she looks forward to bringing her passion and expertise to her Chicagoland clients and to forging long-lasting relationships with them.

When she’s not working, Raquel enjoys taking advantage of all that Chicago has to offer, especially its many summertime activities and festivals, and getting to know the diverse cultures, food and people of its different neighborhoods. Having always felt a strong connection to her community, Raquel is also passionate about volunteer work, whether that’s helping at a food bank, spending time with nursing home residents, or volunteering at an animal shelter like PAWS Chicago.

https://www.dreamtown.com/agents/raquel-moore

« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 08:11:22 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2021, 08:52:23 AM »
Was looking at the only pictures of Team #5: Mixed M/M in Red/Blue as indicated in Oval's timeline and Live Sightings in 2020. One pic in LAX and one at the Pit Stop in Glasgow. Upon closer inspection, one of them is young-looking while the other one appears older. There is also baldness on the head, which could indicate, the person is probably middle-aged. I suspect this might be either a Father/Son or Stepfather/Stepson.