Author Topic: TAR 33: (ORIGINAL) Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 14461 times)

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 33: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2020, 04:48:20 AM »
I think europe - west africa - europe route TAR12/17/25/30 style is posibillity with UK as rumoured first destination.
My guess would be Europe --> Africa --> Oceania --> South America. They've gotta be careful though, with the coronavirus.

That would be awesome route, but logistically kind of nightmare, I think? Flights would be really expensive as well. Can't see that happening. I think South America is out from this season.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2020, 08:15:35 AM »
They can skip Asia entirely and jump to Oceania from Africa. That would be fresh.
So cool if they did that!

It'd be a 1st for the US Version! You've got South Africa & Mauritius with flights to Australia!

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2020, 09:39:39 AM »
Are we sure that Michael & Moe aren’t the same people as the other African-American male/male team? I mean, what are the odds of TWO AA M/M teams dressed in all blue?
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2020, 09:54:55 AM »
Are we sure that Michael & Moe aren’t the same people as the other African-American male/male team? I mean, what are the odds of TWO AA M/M teams dressed in all blue?

Pretty sure it's 2 different teams.

4 afroamerican teams this season.

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2020, 12:28:11 PM »
I think most of the East Asia countries are not ok tbh
Maybe they will do it like Season 7?
Completely ignore East Asia?

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2020, 01:47:57 PM »
4 black teams and 1  mixed.. Makes it 9 African - Americans...this season has the most African Americans #blackHistoryMonth #AmazingRace 33

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2020, 02:24:36 PM »
Wonder if the first leg will be NEL. If they're starting from all over the US like TAR28, it kinda should be for the sake of fairness.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2020, 02:28:04 PM »
Wonder if the first leg will be NEL. If they're starting from all over the US like TAR28, it kinda should be for the sake of fairness.

There seems to have been a production hold for the teams at Heathrow, so they’d be released together as one group. Meaning the first leg might not be an NEL.

Speculation but there may be other British, Scottish, Welsh, or Irish legs after leg 1, especially with it being a nighttime leg. This would also make sense if there are planned legs in the Southern Hemisphere that will consume time. There’s al sorts of possibilities that would work.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 02:53:15 PM by theschnauzers »
-- theschnauzers

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2020, 02:59:15 PM »
I can confirm they stayed at Heathrow and bunched up before releasing them together.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2020, 03:51:16 PM »
I don't go on this site for 1 day and they go to London, it's always the way.

Offline Charity00

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2020, 05:10:21 PM »
An Australia/New Zealand leg could be likely considering Asia may be off limits and it’s summer in Oceania at the moment. The fires and floods in Australia would not affect the race in any of the major cities. The one issue is London being so similar to Australia/New Zealand. Would they have 2 English speaking countries in one season?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2020, 05:12:55 PM »
They have done previously, so it doesn’t seem too far fetched. Both countries haven’t been hit by coronavirus very hard, so I too think they could be visited!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2020, 05:18:51 PM »
We shouldn't be that confident about Australia & Ocenia visit guys, lol. Yeah, it may happen because of coronavirus, but still...

I could see them doing TAR7 kind of route without crossing the globe as well.

Europe, Africa, maybe middle east and then South America for last legs...

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2020, 05:29:22 PM »
The season would be the perfect opportunity to visit new European countries. Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Latvia, Belarus, Lithuania...
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline jonder

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2020, 05:52:06 PM »
The season would be the perfect opportunity to visit new European countries. Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Latvia, Belarus, Lithuania...

An Andorra leg would be awesome. They could connect it to or from a leg in Barcelona. And then go down to Africa.

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2020, 05:54:38 PM »
They could possibly do a TAR 17 and go to a country in West Africa again?

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2020, 07:38:43 PM »
An Australia/New Zealand leg could be likely considering Asia may be off limits and it’s summer in Oceania at the moment. The fires and floods in Australia would not affect the race in any of the major cities. The one issue is London being so similar to Australia/New Zealand. Would they have 2 English speaking countries in one season?

And even South Africa too. Almost 10 percent of its population speak English as their first language, it is one of the few countries has 11 official languages: English, Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa, Venda, Northern Sotho, Southern Sotho, Tsonga, Ndebele, Tswana and Swati. English is the official language in South Africa along with Afrikaans and that would make 3 English speaking countries.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2020, 07:39:59 PM »
They could possibly do a TAR 17 and go to a country in West Africa again?

I’d love to see Cape Verde or revisit to Senegal.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2020, 07:44:08 PM »
Even there could be a chance for a Spain revisit. Madrid is one of the Spanish cities hasn't yet visited in TAR. There is a slight chance for Barcelona being revisited once more as it hasn't had a full leg in TAR.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2020, 08:09:33 PM »
Even there could be a chance for a Spain revisit. Madrid is one of the Spanish cities hasn't yet visited in TAR. There is a slight chance for Barcelona being revisited once more as it hasn't had a full leg in TAR.

Madrid is a great choice during this time as it can get very hot in other months.
With Barcelona, I feel like it’s best suited in summer months given its coastal vibe.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2020, 09:58:33 PM »
I hate how people compare London to cities in Australia! No! Australia is so much different from the UK, it isn't even funny!  :funny:

Australia or New Zealand have a high chance of being visited around possibly Leg 8/9. Maybe Melbourne or Tasmania? I don't want to get my hopes up, as it will probably not happen... as usual!

I don't think they'll go to Asia at all on this route. Too risky with the coronavirus! Expect to see Africa as the next continent, after 3-4 legs in Europe possibly? I could see South Africa as hosting 2 legs, before teams jet off to Australia or New Zealand! And there are flights from Jo'burg to Perth and from Perth, you can travel to major cities on the East Coast of Australia! (Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne...)

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2020, 10:53:15 PM »
Can we pray for a visit to Central Asia for the 2nd season in a row. It is the only part of Asia that has 0 cases of COVID-19. And maybe NZ + the sovereign Pacific nations for the first time?

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2020, 11:43:23 PM »
I can also see going to South America at legs 9 10 after Australia New Zealand.
Keep in mind part of the coronial virus threat is through airports on international flights and remaining viable on untreated surfaces for up to 9 days on such surfaces. So that is enough time to flame up at a location now that filming has begun. And I’m confident production is doing everything they can to make sure production keeps themselves safe from the biohazard while traveling, especially as, historically, production teams may be leapfrogging the teams to planned primary and secondary back up legs.
I cannot even imagine how Bertram, Elise and company are having to deal with this.
-- theschnauzers

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2020, 12:16:14 AM »
I hate how people compare London to cities in Australia! No! Australia is so much different from the UK, it isn't even funny!  :funny:

Australia or New Zealand have a high chance of being visited around possibly Leg 8/9. Maybe Melbourne or Tasmania? I don't want to get my hopes up, as it will probably not happen... as usual!

I don't think they'll go to Asia at all on this route. Too risky with the coronavirus! Expect to see Africa as the next continent, after 3-4 legs in Europe possibly? I could see South Africa as hosting 2 legs, before teams jet off to Australia or New Zealand! And there are flights from Jo'burg to Perth and from Perth, you can travel to major cities on the East Coast of Australia! (Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne...)

A visit in Gold Coast would be possible, that would be simplify to have two Australia legs in the race. Gold Coast will be seen in the current Bachelor season.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2020, 08:26:22 AM »
Good Job Kiwi!!! Hope you had fun last night!  :conf:

Question regarding the last two teams: Givin they are only 3 mins apart, did you see the girls check in? Or you saw them go in, and then nothing. I'm asking because we never really know until it airs, but they can pull a Misa/Maiya and pass in front of Phil and not see him.  I hope not, because we only have 2 F/F but it's worth keeping in mind if we don't see them again in future legs.