Author Topic: LIVE! SHOW DISCUSSION  (Read 20652 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: LIVE! SHOW DISCUSSION
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2020, 07:41:10 PM »
Nick butting in into everyone's conversation.

And then we have a montage of him butting in into a million conversations. :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2020, 07:44:49 PM »
Sophie sees through Jeremy's plan LOL. "A group of big guys deciding on Nick"

So now the vote shifts to Adam.

It's Adam VS Wendell.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2020, 07:45:22 PM »
OMG ADAM is HILARIOUS. :lol:

He goes up to Ben, and Ben gets annoyed. So he was like "DUDE I'M TYING TO STAY ALIVE" :funny:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 07:49:47 PM by Jobby »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2020, 07:49:18 PM »
ADD ON: The vote shifted to Wendell because Sophie obviously sees through Jeremy's plan and wanted Wendell out more.

Who would I do? Nick obviously. He is close to Wendell, and Wendell is close to Jeremy. That's killing two player's games at one go with one stone.

What I'm surprised with: Jeremy's insistence to be Wendell's number one, and forgetting that Nick could be a number first. So Adam would definitely be his right choice.

Denise, wow. I know you went through an entire season doing your own thang. But YOU need Adam at this point. And you also need the big players, so yes, you are right to go with Adam, but you also need him. What would you do? I'll keep Adam. Heart emotions are always important in this game.

Sophie... I would go with Wendell too. And that's why I love this girl. <3

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2020, 07:55:20 PM »
Making a prediction that it's likely Nick? Because we don't see him talking much. Adam has so many more confessions.

Jeff asks Wendell a question and he's trying his best not to reveal anything.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2020, 07:55:54 PM »
IDK why but I'm rooting for ADAM over WENDELL or NICK.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2020, 07:57:20 PM »
ADAM

WEND

ADAM

ADAM

WENDELL

WEND

WEND

WEND

WEND

WEND

WOW.

WENDELL IS OUT. I THINK SOPHIE GOT IT HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2:

3 TO 9, not even close. :funny:

Gra1162

« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2020, 07:57:40 PM »
IDK why but I'm rooting for ADAM over WENDELL or NICK.
LMFAO SAME

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2020, 08:02:15 PM »
Seriously, I am rooting for Adam not because he's rootable. But he's got his name out there since Day 1 and people are always "bullying" him? IDK.

But hilarious because ADAM has the best CONFESSIONS.

NEXT WEEK:

NICK WANTS TO GET EVERYONE OUT FOR DOUBLE CROSSING HIM
NICK SAYS SARAH
ADAM SAYS NICK IS PLAYING WITH SO MUCH FIRE
SARAH SAYS YOU ARE DEAD :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2020, 08:05:08 PM »
Michele and Nick stayed with Wendell, it was Jeremy who crossed him. WOW. Jeremy you are sure fickle minded. You cannot say you want Wendell to be your No 1 and then back stab him without even voting for him. (JURY MANAGEMENT?) I would simply just not vote for him and lie through my vote that I did vote for him with my alliance.

+ sorry Jeff. You said this season is the best ever but this season, including this merge, is a snooze fest still. Your game is good because your players are good, but this season has been boring. Time to go back to sleep.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2020, 08:09:39 PM »
Can I just say that Wendell and Nick had it coming? If you had kept Yul, Nick, I am saying that you wouldn't even have to worry about being a target this early. Yul would have had your back and got you into conversations.

Michele is loyal. But Michele doesn't make moves. Yul would have made sure Adam is the way to go with the big guys. IDK. But TOO BAD. :funny:

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2020, 10:28:48 PM »
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i want all twinnie, ethan, tyson, parvy & rob go back to the game
but we got peanut butter bandit, it still a good deal
Swarm stupidity

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2020, 08:02:49 PM »
Omg, Adam is a mess and I love it. He tried so hard to stay alive but this little weasel is gone.

To be honest, Adam’s downfall may be the end of Denise’s game too.

And to be honest, I believe Adam is one person who would work with Sarah and Sophie. So I didn’t know what happen there!!

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2020, 01:47:35 AM »
No
first of all denise is an immortal, secondly big boys will go next, they forget about the women alliance
Swarm stupidity

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2020, 10:55:01 PM »
CRAZY EPISODE.

I love Kim. She’s most likely next but I LOVE KIM.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2020, 11:49:54 PM »
WOW. Love that Kim and Denise are together, but hate that Sophie and Sarah are against them.

Nick is a weasel. He’s jumping alliance everywhere and that’s actually smart that he’s using Michele and him to jump into any alliance possible. I no longer know who’s going home this season. You can be in the majority and next moment, you’re gone.

Also, it’s clear Tony, Sophie, Ben and Sarah has control so far, but anything can change.

I believe Kim unknowingly added a target to her back tonight, but if she doesn’t use her HII, she wouldn’t live with it either. Don’t think she has any chance to win but hope she gets one or Teo episodes further. Same with Denise.

I think everyone’s playing a great game, except Ben, Nick and Michele. They can guarantee moving on but they are definitely not getting votes.

Best chances of winning? I would wager on Sarah and Tony. Not Sophie, because she unwittingly added a target on her back tonight.

I wished there’s old school players still in the game, but I guess watching some of these winners do their magic is equally fun. Everyone except Jeremy didn’t need their advantage tonight. And they all played it because this season is extremely unpredictable!!

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2020, 01:40:10 AM »
This is humanity all about
Swarm stupidity

Offline Survivor Newbie

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2020, 09:15:21 AM »
WOW. Love that Kim and Denise are together, but hate that Sophie and Sarah are against them.

I also hate that Sophie and Sarah are against Kim and Denise. They're my top 4.

But I guess it can't be helped. Sophie and Sarah currently have the numbers and I'm afraid they'll vote Kim/Denise next.

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2020, 10:58:10 PM »
Tony is da best
Swarm stupidity

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2020, 07:05:29 PM »
Penultimate episode!! Who's WATCHING??!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2020, 08:49:44 PM »
Camera really focusing on Natalie....does she get back in??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2020, 09:04:44 PM »
Camera really focusing on Natalie....does she get back in??
God I hope so
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Gra1162

« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2020, 12:58:30 AM »
why is why is ben still here

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2020, 01:47:34 AM »
Two of the people I didn't care for went home.

Denise and Sarah still around.

Tony still getting the winning edit.

Natalie getting the returnee edit.

People are saying Michele should have used the advantage on Jeremy. NO?

Then it would be a tie between her and Denise, and she will be in trouble because people are more likely to go with her since she's replacing Jeremy and they are tight? Whatever it is, it is ALL Nick's fault because guess who doesn't have foresight to know that he's at the bottom.

After this season, there are a few people who have solidified my bottom tier winner status - Ben, Nick and Wendell. Like, what have they brought to this game?

And Michele tried to play the game, just that her life is like a Sandra in HvV. Nobody wants to side with her. But look at whoever went, who did they give the tokens to? MICHELE. She's playing a great social game, AND I honestly hope that she builds her case well at the end because SHE really could win it if she does a great tribal speech like Sandra.

Offline Nuku

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2020, 09:44:18 AM »
Nick PLAYED HIMSELF!!!!! He was talking about going to the end and there was no way Tony or Sarah or Ben would have taken him. Jeremy Michele and Nick really would have been an ok final 3 because they all have played ok games unlike BEN DREIBERGEN. Ben has always been one of my least favourite winners especially since i cheered for chrissy, but this season solidifies him in that spot.

If Natalie does win the battle back she honestly still could win the season and thats because of tokens. She made big moves outside the game and that is something I think the jury would see. She also does have great social bonds as we saw with her and tyson. Do i really want someone from the edge to win this season? Not really but at the end of the day Natalie has made a big impact on the game plus if she is sitting at the end with Ben and Denise, she could definitely be a shoe in to win it. Not against Tony or Sarah or maybe Michele but anyone besides those 3 i could c her or for that sakes most of the people on the edge winning. Natalie plays best in the end and she has nothing to lose so I still have hope for my original winner pick AHAH! The only problem is she has 3 tribal councils where she has to make big moves! If she doesnt do that than idk if a jury would settle for someone like that as the winner.