Author Topic: S40: Ep1: "Greatest of the Greats" (2/12, 2hr Premiere)  (Read 2393 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S40: Ep1: "Greatest of the Greats" (2/12, 2hr Premiere)
« on: February 05, 2020, 11:21:44 AM »
Survivor - Greatest of the Greats (Sneak Peek 1)

Twenty previous winners of SURVIVOR begin their battle for $2 million, the largest cash prize in reality show history, on the special two-hour 40th season premiere of "Survivor: Winners at War," premiering Wednesday, Feb. 12 at 8 pm ET/PT on the CBS Television Network.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2xqiJl3I4o0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2xqiJl3I4o0</a>
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 03:34:07 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: S40: Ep1: "Greatest of the Greats" (2/12, 2hr Premiere)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 03:36:20 PM »
Survivor - Greatest of the Greats (Sneak Peek 2)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/kqwztxG5hAI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/kqwztxG5hAI</a>

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 03:39:44 PM »
Survivor - Greatest of the Greats (Sneak Peek 3)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/edrd3GMA-Ek" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/edrd3GMA-Ek</a>

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 09:30:42 PM »
After the first episode, I am still amazed at how good some players are.

Sandra and Tony knows LETS NOT GET THE ATTENTION ON EITHER OF ONE OF US. It will get us both out of the game.

Yul is working everybody FLAWLESSLY. The pat he gave Kim towards the end, some may think it's a hypocrite move, but not Kim I guess. I think he filled her in some information and is working his social game.

This week's power ranking!

Grade A (I'm holding my sh*t together)
1. Rob (to take the huge target off his back and no one even trying to get him out? wow)
2. Sandra (everyone wants to take out a two time winner, but how did Sandra not get anyone to focus on her? THE QUEEN STAYS QUEEN. It's just so entertaining to watch Sandra play.)
3. Yul (probably the best social game you see this episode. and that's why he won his first season. STILL as entertaining and what a great strategist)
4. Parvati (If nobody's attention is on Parvati the very first day? You're in trouble. Aligning with Rob? Double trouble)

Grade B (I'm glad I made the right alliances)
5. Sarah (everyone's pre-game threat has Sarah on the list, yet she was not even in danger!)
6. Ethan (challenge beast and what a great surprise to see him giving it all... plus aligning with the right people!)
7. Wendell (aligning with the right people and laying it low. game is quite similar to Ethan?)
8. Sophie (i think there's more to sophie's game. i love how she's trying to divert the attention from herself by keeping it comical. Everyone's a threat and you can't let sophie pass, and this time she did!)
9. Danni (did you see how she's flirting it up and relying on Rob? finding the right alliance is the first battle won. BUT she still has to work for her million. Is her game similar to Sophie?)
10. Nick (i'll squeeze Nick in here despite receiving a vote from clueless Amber. he needs to get people to stop thinking he's a threat!)

Grade C (I'm somewhere there but not there yet)
11. Tony (just too loud and should be diverting attention from himself, but then again, he's so loud and yet nobody wants to target him? gotta give props to him)
12. Ben (working both sides and pretending to Jeremy that you don't know what's happening... NO NO. gotta work your poker face game more my dear)
13. Adam (he just feels extremely consumed by all the big names around him. he was hardly holding it in at all when his name was thrown out. gotta keep that expression down! and still getting a vote against him?)
14. Denise (still a very unexciting player, wished she had said more and do more! she's mostly here because she got two votes against her and she needs to go back to a clean slate.)

Grade D (I'm on the oust)
15. Tyson (at least he did a Sandra 'anything but me')
16. Jeremy (he gotta pick himself up!)
17. Kim (at least him and Tyson saved themselves one more day by voting for Amber)
18. Michele (she needs to work her way into alliance? she's like clueless Amber just that she wasn't the target)
19. Natalie (voted out, but made a powerful move!)
20. Amber (I just can't see the flame and her game on EoE is just gonna be predictable... GIVE EVERYTHING TO ROB)

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 03:09:43 AM »
Good breakdown
in addition it confirm one of my assessment about Kim S, she was one of most overrated winner, she was great almost like boston rob with his cult strategy, but she heavily advantageous by the twist just like chris of EoE, Kim S can be a dominating player because she in season with gender war, so the bond among the girls were much stronger than the usual girl alliance in any other season
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 03:12:49 AM by Hubickichibi »
Swarm stupidity

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 10:59:13 AM »
Still think there's more to Kim. She wasn't panicky (compare her to Natalie). I read in a post season interview that during the first tribal council, it took place for more than over an hour, with people going to each other to talk during the tribal and Natalie trying to convince people not to vote for her... which obviously wasn't going to work out because she is so vocal and too visible.

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 02:24:31 PM »
Not a fan of Natalie but that's mainly because I didn't like the twins on The Amazing Race.

I actually did like Amber on the race with Rob, so sadder she went.

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2020, 05:44:12 PM »
Still think there's more to Kim. She wasn't panicky (compare her to Natalie). I read in a post season interview that during the first tribal council, it took place for more than over an hour, with people going to each other to talk during the tribal and Natalie trying to convince people not to vote for her... which obviously wasn't going to work out because she is so vocal and too visible.

No no no
first of all, tweenie was meant to be the first boot or easy pick, because as they always said, survivor players are in tight community, so they are, i believe the world is, entrenched for so many years even decades. Tweenie is not a part of them, she is a TAR player so she was an outcast to begin with, also she is asian/immigrant, usually asians almost likely to be the first/early boot on survivor, so she has the least bond with survivor player that already, entrenched

secondly i agree Kim S is a great player, how she counter the accusation of being part of poker alliance at tribal is great, compare to the hopeless amber, but i just point out that Kim S was one of the most overrated winner, if u compare to how boston rob, sandra, yul, ben, adam or mama denise work their magic, it only confirm that Kim S only look so great cuz she was on gender war season
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 06:32:41 PM by Hubickichibi »
Swarm stupidity

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2020, 06:34:09 PM »
I beg to differ lol. Kim S is a great player and just had a bad start.

I kind of lost you when you listed Ben as a great winner lol. Serious?

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2020, 06:52:08 PM »
I know Kim is a great player, just overrated since she play in gender war season
and no i didnt say ben was a great winner, but he was a great player, without he become double agent, his alliance will not prevail (in S35)
i just point out that ben and adam was the one who flip the lost duo to tweenie vote, that alone proof that they are a great players, not necessary great winners
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 06:58:39 PM by Hubickichibi »
Swarm stupidity