Author Topic: S40: Tony Vlachos (S28 winner)  (Read 2200 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S40: Tony Vlachos (S28 winner)
« on: January 15, 2020, 01:09:33 PM »

Tony Vlachos

Biography

Hometown: Jersey City, New Jersey
Current residence: Allendale, New Jersey
Previous seasons: Winner of Survivor: Cagayan (Season 28), Survivor: Game Changers (Season 34)

Hobbies: Spending as much time as possible with my whole family. That is my only and most fun hobby.

Pet Peeves: One-uppers, know-it-alls, laziness, entitlement, and passive-aggressiveness.

Three words to describe you: Respectful, reliable, and responsible.

When did you first watch Survivor?
Season 1 (on and off throughout the years).

Do you still watch Survivor?
Yes.

Who is your inspiration in life?
My father.

What does Survivor mean to you and your family?
Survivor has been a financial blessing to me and my family, and we'll always be extremely grateful for that.

What is one way playing Survivor changed your life?
Financially! After winning, it catapulted me to a higher tax bracket, where I consistently stayed since!

As Survivor approaches Season 40 and celebrates 20 years on television, what does it mean to be a part of the legacy?
It's truly as surreal as it was for me the very first time I played. I'm genuinely humbled that Survivor looks at me as one of their top winners, so much that they would invite me back to play again not once, but TWICE! Being a part of this unimaginable milestone of a season is HUGE!

How will you play differently than you have in your past seasons?
I've played Survivor twice (Season 28 and 34)—I won once, and lost once. I've learned that my game-winning performance was similar to that of a one-trick pony. There is no way I can perform the same tricks playing with Survivor legends and expect to get away with it. Hence my second time playing on Game Changers. Fortunately for me, I'm well aware that I will have to change the way that I'm wired. I will play this season differently by not being as loud/flashy and will try my best to control the votes/game without making it obvious that I'm doing just that. Wish me luck! LOL!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 03:19:04 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S40: Tony Vlachos (S28 winner)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 06:35:54 PM »

Photo: Robert Voet -CBS
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
Re: S40: Tony Vlachos (S28 winner)
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 04:45:01 AM »
Congratz the new king of survivor
Swarm stupidity