Author Topic: S39: Elaine Stott (Lairo)  (Read 3666 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S39: Elaine Stott (Lairo)
« on: September 09, 2019, 02:01:39 PM »

Elaine Stott

Hometown: Woodbine, Kentucky
Current residence: Rockholds, Kentucky

Hobbies: Four-wheeling, fishing, and taking my boat to the lake.

Pet peeves: Guys who think women aren't their equals, girls who think they need to use their body to get ahead, and people who think their s*** don't stink!

Three words to describe you: Independent, stubborn, and kind.

What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Stepping up and taking care of my loved ones when they needed me. I took care of my grandpa who helped raise me when he got sick until he passed. My godmother lost her daughter and her husband, then had a stroke all within eight months. I was all she had to get through everything. My mom recently was in a coma and on life support. For months, she fought to get stronger and relearn everything. I was by her side the whole time. The plan was for her to come live with me afterwards so I could take care of her. Unfortunately, she passed away from complications before that could happen. To some, stuff like that may not be an accomplishment, but to me that's the only stuff that matters. I'm proud to be that kind of person.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My godmother. She took me in when I was young, and treated me like her own ever since. She is the strongest woman I know. She is kind, caring and very loving, even though she has suffered a great deal over the past few years. She's awesome.

What's one thing we wouldn't know from seeing a photo of you?
People think I am a real hard ass but I am actually a big softy.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
I think I am most like Rupert, rough and raw on the outside, and a big marshmallow on the inside. He seemed to be a very kind person just like me.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I think people will underestimate me. I think with my people skills and my ability to relate to different types of people, I will be able to befriend them or gain their trust. I would be overlooked because I wouldn't be a threat, but an ally.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 02:36:10 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S39: Elaine Stott (Lairo)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 12:01:39 PM »