The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TAR AUS 4 Media

(1/27) > >>

ovalorange:

--- Quote ---During an interview on KIIS 1065’s The Kyle and Jackie O Show this morning the sports star admitted that “when I signed on as the host I didn’t realise the enormity of it.”

“We’re away for five weeks and it’s just a full day every day. And I’m going to be putting everything into it.”

Beau then went on to reveal some info about the upcoming series.

“Casting is finished. Around 10,000 people applied. Everyone wants to be on TV and everyone wants to win money.

“We’ve got every culture and every state covered.”

But what about the countries the contestants will travel to?

While Beau remained tight-lipped, he admitted that he needed “six needles, [vaccinations] and four were for one country.”

Attempting to guess where some of the action took place, Kyle prompted: “so you went to Africa?”

“We’re going to wild parts of the world. I’m not allowed to say,” Beau teased.

The Amazing Race last aired in 2012 and was hosted by actor and presenter Grant Bowler.

This time around, the show will see teams of two travel the globe “from Shanghai dumplings to Outback dingoes”, competing in challenges to win a $250,000 cash prize.
--- End quote ---

https://www.who.com.au/beau-ryan-talks-to-kyle-and-jackie-o-about-new-series-of-amazing-race

georgiapeach:
Beau posted this in his IG story today...
Hopefully this means an open start.

If this is not misdirection...we are looking at 8/20.

BourkieBoy:
Probs won't affect TAR Australia, but Beau has been announced as one of the hosts for the Melbourne Cup!

--- Quote ---10 has announced further names for its coverage of the Melbourne Cup Carnival including hosts Matt White and Roz Kelly plus reportage from Anna Heinrich, Kate Peck, Beau Ryan, and Scott Tweedie.

They join the previously announced Francesca Cumani (Racing Host), Peter Moody (Expert Commentator), David Gately (Form Expert), Michael Felgate (Racing Reporter), Caty Price (Racing Reporter) and Brittany Taylor (Horseback Interviewer).

Network 10’s head of sport, Matt White said: “A huge part of the Melbourne Cup Carnival is the fashion, the celebrity spotting and all the glitz and glamour that truly makes it one of the best events on the Australian sporting calendar.

“You’ve already heard about our incredible team of racing experts, and now I’m thrilled that we have assembled such a talented bunch of reporters to bring viewers all the colourful action from around the track.”

Coverage begins with Victoria Derby Day on Saturday, 2 November, followed by Melbourne Cup Day on Tuesday, 5 November, Oaks Day on Thursday, 7 November and Stakes Day on Saturday, 9 November.

Making her mark as Fashion Reporter is Anna Heinrich who along with Roving Reporters Kate Peck and Beau Ryan, will be covering all things celebrity and fashion in the world-famous Birdcage. Flemington’s premium marquee enclosure, The Birdcage is the playground of the rich and famous and is the place to be seen. They’ll also be dropping by The Park, home of Australia’s largest and most prestigious fashion event, Myer Fashions on the Field.

With The Park set for a stellar line up of entertainment, music fans and racegoers alike are in for a treat. Scott Tweedie will be on hand as Roving Reporter so viewers at home don’t miss a thing.
--- End quote ---

Source: https://tvtonight.com.au/2019/09/more-faces-join-10s-melbourne-cup-carnival.html

georgiapeach:
From AUS TV:

Xoruz:
First teaser.

https://twitter.com/amazingrace_au/status/1173549698709278720

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version