Author Topic: TAR 33 ORIGINAL PRE-RACE Speculation (dates/cast/routes)  (Read 108223 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 33 PRE-RACE Speculation (dates/cast/routes)
« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2019, 05:22:22 PM »
33 is scheduled to be filmed early next year...

Offline jb542

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #176 on: December 16, 2019, 01:56:32 PM »
TAR33 is still scheduled for Feb, right?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2019, 12:01:48 AM »
 :duno:  I have no new info to add... Not sure
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #178 on: December 24, 2019, 05:11:15 AM »
I just realized this season will be most likely airing in summer 2021 when TAR will have 20 years anniversery. So this better be good season, no gimmick, pls.

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #179 on: January 03, 2020, 05:48:35 PM »
I think some of the countries are not available to visit

Hong Kong (The Anti-extradition movement)
China (Trade War,Uyghur Concentration Camp)

I still think TAR33 will go to Asia first
Japan/Taiwan/South Korea are the 3 choices with Japan has the highest possibility because we are going to have Olympics in 2020

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #180 on: January 04, 2020, 01:53:11 AM »
Anyway, there is still a possibility that TAR 33 could go to Oceania first as Australia is the only choice for a first country start. Rural areas in coastal Australia are in danger with bushfires. The three largest cities Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are the candidates for the first destination city and they are safe with bushfires.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 04:20:53 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #181 on: January 04, 2020, 06:26:47 AM »
Claude while the cities may be safe from fire, there has been truckloads of fire smoke in the air for months now and it is expected to continue for many more weeks. The entirety of NSW is currently in a state of emergency. If we're still filming next month, id be inclined to almost rule out the east coast of Australia at this point. Which is a shame, as this would have normally been a great time to visit.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #182 on: January 04, 2020, 06:52:05 AM »
Anyway, there is still a possibility that TAR 33 could go to Oceania first as Australia is the only choice for a first country start. Rural areas in coastal Australia are in danger with bushfires. The three largest cities Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are the candidates for the first destination city and they are safe with bushfires.

Sydney & Melbourne are not impacted by the bushfires themselves, however smoke is drifting to both cities from the fires (as said in Oval’s post). It depends on how bad the smoke is. We can rule out country areas of both NSW & Victoria, as it is too much of a fire risk, considering how tinder dry it is out there!

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: January 04, 2020, 08:33:02 AM »
I'd love a Gold Coast visit! There's Perth, Cairns, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart, Adelaide. If Australia can't be visited due to the fires. They can visit a different city outside NSW & Victoria. Also, New Zealand's wide open. There's also Fiji. If they really want to go off the beaten path, there's Tonga, Vanuatu, Cook Islands, Kiribati, flights though will be hard.

Offline cerealking

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #184 on: January 06, 2020, 06:38:47 AM »
I really hope they go back to Taiwan now that mainland China is out of the picture for the foreseeable future. It’d also be nice if they went somewhere in SK that’s not Seoul but Seoul’s got ICN and they need to be able to get in and out of a big airport quickly.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #185 on: January 06, 2020, 08:56:09 PM »
I really hope they go back to Taiwan now that mainland China is out of the picture for the foreseeable future. It’d also be nice if they went somewhere in SK that’s not Seoul but Seoul’s got ICN and they need to be able to get in and out of a big airport quickly.

That shouldn't be a problem with the great trains in Korea. It really deserves two Legs for the next visit. They could also fly into Incheon then fly out of Busan or vice versa.

Offline cerealking

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #186 on: January 09, 2020, 05:18:55 PM »
Wonder if they’d consider Nepal easy enough to get in and out of. It’s a two on the state department’s rankings and they’ve never been there. Might be too cold for a winter season tho.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 08:31:25 AM by cerealking »

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #187 on: January 09, 2020, 08:05:27 PM »
And even Jakarta (the largest city in Indonesia and the whole Southeast Asia) is considering to visit in the US edition. It is a large place and even good with the tropical climate as its a safe location for foreign travellers.

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #188 on: January 12, 2020, 09:52:59 PM »
Claude while the cities may be safe from fire, there has been truckloads of fire smoke in the air for months now and it is expected to continue for many more weeks. The entirety of NSW is currently in a state of emergency. If we're still filming next month, id be inclined to almost rule out the east coast of Australia at this point. Which is a shame, as this would have normally been a great time to visit.

How is the fire situation in Tasmania? A two-leg visit to Tasmania would be incredible!
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline cerealking

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #189 on: January 13, 2020, 03:59:10 PM »
If they were going to Australia, I'd think NZ would be an easy enough swap need be.

Online I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: January 19, 2020, 07:04:16 AM »
TAR33 is supposed to film in month. Any new info? Will it be normal or another gimmick season?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #191 on: January 20, 2020, 10:07:05 PM »
Revised:
First, for The Amazing Race 32, “I would say in the next six months it’ll be airing,” Doganieri told me. “They haven’t given us a date. We’ve been hearing rumors, too!”

“We don’t know anything else,” van Munster said.

However, there is good news about the show’s future.
“We’re filming another one—33,” Doganieri told me. So yes, TAR 33 is happening.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2020/01/amazing-race-33-amazing-race-32-updates/?fbclid=IwAR0hJ2kK1agTSlDLgUBMc3V6h6_22ZDoPNSQtuL7mIQZTvNCp7vTBj_sbNQ
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #192 on: January 20, 2020, 10:09:15 PM »
TAR33 is supposed to film in month. Any new info? Will it be normal or another gimmick season?

"Regular"  as far as we know...as in new players. Does not mean they couldn't slip in another TV team from somewhere however. But am hoping/praying NOT.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #193 on: January 21, 2020, 08:08:28 PM »
Getting annoyed that we have to wait a long time just for seasons to air. Can we just go back to film 2 seasons a year. I feel like TAR is getting bumped off over crappy shows.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #194 on: January 21, 2020, 09:08:56 PM »
Getting annoyed that we have to wait a long time just for seasons to air. Can we just go back to film 2 seasons a year. I feel like TAR is getting bumped off over crappy shows.

Amen to that

Offline cerealking

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #195 on: January 22, 2020, 08:16:31 AM »
Do we know if they’re shooting two this year? I’d think so since they missed last year

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #196 on: January 22, 2020, 08:36:14 AM »
Anything is possible but one a year is seeming like the new normal. But they really like having "one in the can" so would mostly depend on when 32 finally airs.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline cerealking

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #197 on: January 22, 2020, 08:46:58 AM »
If they’re doing two this year, I’d think they’ll shoot for some time this summer bc if they wait till the fall that’s three cold months season in a row

Online I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #198 on: January 22, 2020, 05:12:47 PM »
If they’re doing two this year, I’d think they’ll shoot for some time this summer bc if they wait till the fall that’s three cold months season in a row

I highly doubt they will film 2 seasons this year considering they filmed none in 2019 and potential TAR34 would air in 2022 anyway probably.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #199 on: January 22, 2020, 06:15:50 PM »
Again...32 has been waiting for an air date for more than a year and we should see it before too long.

33 will go out towards end of Feb we think.

Nothing else has been determined...

When another season films will depend a lot on when 33 will air. They like to always have one ready "in the can" ready to air!
RFF's Golden Rule: