Author Topic: TAR Canada 7 LIVE Sightings! *SPOILERS* Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 109408 times)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Twitter report from a radio station in Vernon BC:

105.7 Sun FM Vernon
@1057sunfm
The Amazing Race Canada was at the Armstrong Timmy’s this morning !!
Thank you Jamie Schrauwen for the photos!!
- xo
5:49 PM - 26 Apr 2019

I believe they are saying a team (or teams) were sighted at Tim Horton's in Armstrong. Armstrong is on the road from Kamloops to Revelstoke (about half way). I'm not sure why they would be at Tim Horton's. It seems unlikely to have been a task site.

Update: After finding the pictures, it appears that the interracial MF team was asking directions.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 06:41:45 AM by Plaidmoon »

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
Armstrong is a detour off the straight road to Revelstoke. I hope this didn’t put then too far behind.

Note: I’ve been calling this team the Camo team due to their jackets

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
Armstrong is a detour off the straight road to Revelstoke. I hope this didn’t put them too far behind.

Note: I’ve been calling this team the Camo team due to their jackets

Offline Kauna

• RFF Newbie
If they went to Armstrong, and weren't supposed to, then they will be quite far behind the pack.

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
8 teams at the Kamloops Airport. Guessing Clif Bar is a sponsor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwxqY4jlu_z/

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
Was this today (April 27) or on Wednesday (April 24)? Kamloops snow today!

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Was this today (April 27) or on Wednesday (April 24)? Kamloops snow today!

Today. 8 teams left.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
OK, I was going to speculate as to whether they could drive east out of the Rockies during a snow storm today, but apparently they went west instead.. Sneaky. I wonder where they are going to. Since they are getting their packs inspected, I'm guessing it's not a short hop.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another team!!!!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 09:21:29 PM by fossil-racer »

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
Another team!!!!

Either team 3 - the athletic girls? or
Team 7 - the twins FF?

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Team 3 from SK!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 09:21:10 PM by fossil-racer »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 10:31:05 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Teams on first flight heading to Gate.

Pretty Blonde with male partner with shaved head seen

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 09:06:21 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
First team to go to gate here  blonde and boyfriend

Also East Indian guy and his female partner

Two blonde women on phones now

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

Meet Sarah.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 11:59:34 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Kauna

• RFF Newbie
Georgia Peach twisted my arm once again, so I headed on out to the Kamloops Airport.  Let me say this to start:  The Amazing Race is my favorite show and I was not comfortable at all to be a race stalker.  I myself don't like the show spoiled LOL!  But, Georgia Peach was right "When will you ever see this again?".  Hopefully when I am on the show myself!!! (maybe they won't like me now lol).  You can ask her, she really had to twist my arm! So this is how I spent my Saturday evening. 

- when I arrived at the airport, there were camera crews and one team outside the front door shooting. (sister / sister team....see below)
- I think all the teams were there (I didn't actually count)  They left on two flights.  The first flight was delayed about 20 minutes, bringing the separation time of the flights to about 35 minutes.  Both flights to Vancouver.
- the first of the two teams to check in were wearing solid yellow.  A stunning blonde female (Irina ??) and her male partner.  Seeing them is inspiration to start going back to the gym again.  I only saw them in the restaurant before leaving to the gate.  The other team was an Indo-Canadian male and his female partner.
- Team Pink, two blonde females, possibly mother and daughter, seemed to be having an issue.  They spent a good 45 minutes on the telephones, then another 45 minutes alone at the Air Canada counter.  They were the last to head to the gate for the second flight.
- A female / female team that I believe to be sisters.  I heard one of the crew saying to one of them "your sister has a great idea" then the word "Alliance" was used, but not sure the context.  This sister/sister team asked to borrow the phone from a couple of older woman who were oblivious to what was going on.  It seemed they were making some kind of hotel arrangements  "Or else we'll have to sleep on the fu**ing floor".  I wish they had come to ask me for help, but I think I was already outted as a potential scout so they stayed clear of me.   This sister team made several mentions of Ariana Grande.  How that could possibly tie in, I have no idea.  Also, they used the standard "we are filming an adventure show" when the women asked what they were doing.  This "Adventure show" line has been used since 2001.  They also mentioned Richmond, the area of Vancouver near the airport.
- I saw a team with an African American man, and female blonde partner.  He referred to her has "Sarah".  They look very strong and athletic.
- Another young athletic female / female team.
- No Jet and Dave that I am getting asked about.
- There was an older man, and younger man.  At first I thought they were crew, but I think they were actually a team.  (EDIT: They are a team, I Just looked at the starting line picture from Toronto)
- during the waiting period, the teams hung out together in the hotel restaurant.  Team Yellow seemed to be doing their own thing sitting away from the pack.
- nothing was overheard that would tip me off as to any location beyond Vancouver.
- no sign of Jon Montgomery

That is all I can report.  I hope this helps for those who like the updates :)  And TAR Canada producers, I'm sorry. Georgia Peach made me do it, please cast me!  LOL

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 01:59:00 PM by Kauna »

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
Indo canadian mf short/tall arrived and headed out of departures casual not running

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
Camo got into taxi

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
At YVR - just saw team camo get into Richmond taxi
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 11:26:26 PM by Linda BC2 »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 11:58:37 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
Indo-cdn MF CAME IN - at info desk

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 02:11:49 AM by Linda BC2 »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 11:30:00 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
Indo cdn team still at airport - asking 2nd info booth info with camera, girl had map

Sister Overheard info lady telling indo-cdn team about two flights tomorrow - 9:15 & other that couldn’t hear

Possibly staying at hotel at yvr where camo team took taxi
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 12:56:02 AM by Linda BC2 »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Kauna

• RFF Newbie
Indo cdn team still at airport - asking 2nd info booth info with camera, girl had map

Sister Overheard info lady telling i do-cdn team about two flights tomorrow - 9:15 & other that couldn’t hear

Possibly staying at hotel at yvr where camo team took taxi

This would line up with what I heard in Kamloops.  A team wanting to book a hotel so as not to "Sleep on the floor all night".  Might also explain why the taxi team leaving the airport wasn't leaving with urgency.  Maybe Mom/daughter team pink in Kamloops was working the phones trying to arrange ongoing transit from Vancouver?