Author Topic: BBCan7: Chelsea Bird  (Read 10692 times)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
BBCan7: Chelsea Bird
« on: February 27, 2019, 02:40:54 PM »
Name: Chelsea Bird
City: Edmonton, Alta.
Relationship status: Attached
Describe yourself in three words: Fun, funny, and happy.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why? My cat Tucker because he’s needy and I’m needy and I don’t know how I’m going to get through three months without cat cuddles!

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada? Don’t upset anyone in the beginning and then lie, scheme, manipulate, play both sides, and do whatever I possibly can to get to the very end.

What are you known for? My surprising sense of humour. I think people believe I’m a certain way based on how I look or present myself, but I like to shock people.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you? I think remembering that I’m being filmed 24/7 and that every single thing I say is recorded, remembering that I can’t change my clothes openly, and just remembering that there is always somebody watching!

Who is your Big Brother Canada (or Big Brother) idol and why? I loved Godfrey’s game (Big Brother Canada Season 3), I thought he was hilarious and a great strategic player. I also thought Big Brother Canada’s Erica (Season 6) was incredible – she’s probably one of my favourite players that I’ve seen on both the American and Canadian versions. She was a comp beast and a straight shooter, which I really respect.

What do people from your hometown have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada? Edmontonians are hardy people. We have to grit our teeth and bare some of the most ruthless winters and a rough economy a lot of the time, and we always make it through. So with that, I think that I’m resilient and resourceful, and can pretty much get through anything.

Rapid Fire:

Villain or hero? Hero
Competition beast or floater? Competition beast 
First HOH or first nominee? First HOH
First out or first juror? First juror
No sleep or no food? No sleep
Math skills or language skills? Language skills
Gut instinct or pure intellect? Gut Instinct
Showmance or Nomance? Nomance
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 08:42:16 AM by WindsorSue »