Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2019 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE! / POLL!  (Read 1083454 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Sixth gala of Great songs from the 80's & 90's:

Pedro Alfonso/Fernanda Metilli - Score: 10

video

Cinthia Fernández/Martín Baclini - Score: 24

video

Ailén Bechara/Carlos Alfredo Elías "Cae" - Score: 17

video
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scores by juror:

(Order of voting: A. De Brito - C. Ardohain - F. Peña - M. Polino)

Pedro Alfonso/Fernanda Metilli: ? + 6 + 7 + 0 (-3) = 10

Cinthia Fernández/Martín Baclini: ? + 7 + 10 + 5 (+2) = 24

Ailén Bechara/Carlos Alfredo Elías "Cae": ? + 7 + 7 + 3 (0) = 17
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Songs danced on this gala:

Pedro Alfonso/Fernanda Metilli - Take on me (A-Ha)
Cinthia Fernández/Martín Baclini - El Matador (Los Fabulosos Cadillacs)
Ailén Bechara/Carlos Alfredo Elías "Cae" - New sensation (INXS) / You give love a bad name (Bon Jovi)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scheduled to dance tomorrow:

Nicolás Occhiato/Florencia Jazmín Peña
Mariela "La Chipi" Anchipi/Jorge Moliniers
Matilda Blanco/Maxi Buitrago

(This list is subject to last minute changes)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Elimination scheduled to happen on next Monday.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
News update:

Carolina Ardohain is not going to be in the Jury on today's gala due to work obligations. She'll be replaced by Nicole Neumann.

Also, Flavio Mendoza is returning to the BAR.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Next rhythm is CUARTETO.

And after the Cuarteto, the following rhythm is VIDEOCLIPS.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was against the couple taking one point.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Angel De Brito asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was neutral not adding or taking points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Angel De Brito asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was against the couple taking one point.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Seventh gala of Great songs from the 80's & 90's:

Nicolás Occhiato/Florencia Jazmín Peña - Score: 19

video

Mariela "La Chipi" Anchipi/Jorge Moliniers - Score: 22

video

Matilda Blanco/Maxi Buitrago - Score: 16

video

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scores by juror:

(Order of voting: A. De Brito - N. Neumann - F. Peña - M. Polino)

Nicolás Occhiato/Florencia Jazmín Peña: ? + 8 + 8 + 4 (-1) = 19

Mariela "La Chipi" Anchipi/Jorge Moliniers: ? + 9 + 8 + 5 (0) = 22

Matilda Blanco/Maxi Buitrago: ? + 7 + 7 + 3 (-1) = 16
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 08:40:18 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Nicolás Occhiato/Florencia Jazmín Peña - I can't get no (Satisfaction) (The Rolling Stones)
Mariela "La Chipi" Anchipi/Jorge Moliniers - The final countdown (Europe)
Matilda Blanco/Maxi Buitrago - Crazy little thing called love (Queen)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
News update:

Silvina Escudero suffered an accident while rehearsing for this round that ended with a fissure. She won't be able to perform on next Thursday's gala and therefore she and her partner are the first couple in the Duel.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scheduled to dance tomorrow:

Sofía Pachano/Nicolás Sánchez
Luciana Salazar/Gonzalo Gerber
Leticia Brédice/Fernando Bertona

(This list is subject to last minute changes)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was on behalf of the couple adding two extra points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Angel De Brito asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was against the couple taking three points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Live update:

Silvina Escudero is on the studio explaining what happened. She's crying because she can't believe there's a huge chance on being eliminated due to her injury. She's doing everything she can to be well enough to perform on the duel next Monday.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Angel De Brito asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was on behalf of the couple adding three extra points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Last gala of Great songs from the 80's & 90's:

Luciana Salazar/Gonzalo Gerber - Score: 24

video

Leticia Brédice/Fernando Bertona - Score: 15

video

Sofía Pachano/Nicolás Sánchez - Score: 27

video

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scores by juror:

(Order of voting: A. De Brito - N. Neumann - F. Peña - M. Polino)

Luciana Salazar/Gonzalo Gerber: ? + 8 + 8 + 6 (+2) = 24

Leticia Brédice/Fernando Bertona: ? + 6 + 8 + 4 (-3) = 15

Sofía Pachano/Nicolás Sánchez: ? + 9 + 9 + 6 (+3) = 27

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Luciana Salazar/Gonzalo Gerber - Proud Mary (Tina Turner)
Leticia Brédice/Fernando Bertona - Buscando un símbolo de paz / Demoliendo hoteles / Me siento mucho mejor (Charly García)
Sofía Pachano/Nicolás Sánchez - Wake me up before you go-go (Wham)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
These are the scores of the different couples:

Flor Vigna/Facundo Mazzei - Score: 29
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Noelia Marzol - Score: 27
Sofía Pachano/Nicolás Sánchez - Score: 27
Griselda Siciliani/Nicolás Villalba - Score: 26
Rodrigo Noya/Blanca Iovenitti - Score: 26
Karina Tejeda "La Princesita"/Damián García - Score: 25
Federico Bal/Lourdes Sánchez - Score: 25
Hernán Piquín/Macarena Rinaldi - Score: 24
Cinthia Fernández/Martín Baclini - Score: 24
Luciana Salazar/Gonzalo Gerber - Score: 24
Mora Gody/Cristian Ponce - Score: 23
Lola Latorre/Facundo Insúa - Score: 22
Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi - Score: 22
Mariela "La Chipi" Anchipi/Jorge Moliniers - Score: 22
Flor de la V/Gabo Usandivaras - Score: 20
Charlotte Caniggia/Agustín Reyero - Score: 20
Nicolás Occhiato/Florencia Jazmín Peña - Score: 19
Ailén Bechara/Carlos Alfredo Elías "Cae" - Score: 17
Matilda Blanco/Maxi Buitrago - Score: 16
Leticia Brédice/Fernando Bertona - Score: 15
Florencia Torrente/Nacho Saraceni - Score: 13
Pedro Alfonso/Fernanda Metilli - Score: 10

These scores don't include the secret vote from Angel De Brito, that will be revealed next Monday on the elimination gala.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Reminder:

News update:

Silvina Escudero suffered an accident while rehearsing for this round that ended with a fissure. She won't be able to perform on next Thursday's gala and therefore she and her partner are the first couple in the Duel.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
News update:

As a result of the low rating, the segment Genios already has an ending date: August 2nd. After that, DFAD will return to air on Fridays.

Here's the poster announcing that the show starts airing again on Fridays: