Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2019 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE! / POLL!  (Read 1081787 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2019 (Bailando por un sueño)
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2019, 08:46:29 PM »
Time to remember the sunday spin-off, Ritmo de la noche, who had performances from national and international singers.

And there's a choir of children doing a potpourri of themes of those artists.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 09:03:03 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2019, 08:50:20 PM »
Time to remind all the most memorable comic sketches in a mix of choreography and video.

This is followed by the segment dedicated to the impersonators and all the hidden-cameras.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 09:04:38 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2019, 08:56:39 PM »
Now it's time for the parodies of soap-operas.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2019, 08:59:20 PM »
And after touring the early years of the show, we arrived to Dancing for a dream. On the video wall are showed moments of each season.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2019, 09:06:59 PM »
Now singers Patricia Sosa, Marcela Morelos, Rocío Quiroz, Sandra Mihanovich, Adriana Varela, Melina Lezcano, Lucía Galán, Florencia Otero, Ivone Guzmán. Hilda Lizarazu. Julia Zenko, Celeste Carballo, Lelé, Fabiana Cantilo, Mery Granados, Roxana Carabajal and Valeria Lynch are singing the different opening themes used on this 30 years.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2019, 09:10:25 PM »
All the members who were during the last 30 seasons are on the studio. And the walls are opening to let Marcelo Tinelli join them. And is with the most iconic opening song of the show, Twist and shouts. And suddenly everybody is hugging,  jumping and shouting... and also crying.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 09:06:17 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2019, 09:13:38 PM »
And the Buenas noches, América! sounds really loud tonight.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2019, 09:18:00 PM »
Marcelo is thanking all the singers, including his daughter Lelé. The same with all the old members. He said that he hadn't seen some of them in more than 20 years. That he promised himself not to cry but he couldn't do it. There's a lot of memories coming right now. That he can't separate the show and his life, somehing similar to all the people who worked with him.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2019, 09:23:14 PM »
Then he's remembering his parents, for every thing they tought him. To his family, his wife and sons and daughters for the constant love. To both of his ex-wives.
To his teachers in the profession, specially to his mentor and friend Juan Alberto Badía a person so generous that is responsable of introducing to the media to some of the people there. And to the man who had the original idea of Showmatch, Gustavo Yankelevich - then head of Telefé -; and the people of the different networks where the show aired before El Trece.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2019, 09:27:38 PM »
He's remembering all the actors, producers, directors, etc, who worked in the pasty years - some of them are still with him -. Also he's thanking to the people that was his competition, and made him give always their best, some time winning and other losing. And to the audience, for their fidelity during all these years. For let them become part of their families.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2019, 09:33:42 PM »
That in this special anniversary he wants to give an applause to the people. And tonight they're going to have a special program remembering all the comic sketches that were the heart of the show until 2004. Some of them will make people laugh and cry.

He's talking about the changes over all the years, from social media to the technological advances, etc..

That the show has evolved even with the critics, but not losing the north of entertain the audience.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2019, 09:36:41 PM »
He speaks of the foundation involved with each dream, its work helping to those who need it.

That they will travel all the country with the new segment.

That they'll work for this to be the best Showmatch season ever.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2019, 09:40:02 PM »
And now the season has officially started!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2019, 09:42:07 PM »
Of course, Marcelo is talking - as always - with Adrían Suar, who says that it took him 30 years to fulfill his promise of starting in April.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2019, 09:43:54 PM »
Ok, that's all for today. See you tomorrow!  :waves:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2019, 07:18:00 PM »
About the BAR:

There's a change of rules: on this season each member of the BAR could add or subtract 1 point to the couples.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 07:21:39 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2019, 08:31:32 PM »
And we're live!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2019, 08:36:51 PM »
Live update:

Marcelo's announcing that the 14th season of DFAD is starting today.

And now is introducing each member of the BAR and the jury.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2019, 08:44:56 PM »
News update:

According to an interview made to the producers and posted on the site www.tn.com.ar, on this season the BAR will have the right to save one couple after the Duel.

This will happen only if there is more than one couple to be saved. If only one couple needs to be saved, this will be made by the jury.

About the BAR:

There's a change of rules: on this season each member of the BAR could add or subtract 1 point to the couples.

The BAR can be asked by the members of the jury, the choreographer and now also by the couples.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2019 (Bailando por un sueño) - RHYTHM: DISCO
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2019, 09:17:09 PM »
After receiving the score of the jurors, a couple asked for the BAR, who decided on behalf of the couple, giving them three extra points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2019, 09:50:59 PM »
After receiving the score of the jurors, a couple's choreographer asked for the BAR. In this case, the decision was neutral, not adding or taking one point.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2019, 10:12:33 PM »
First gala of Disco:

Griselda Siciliani/Nicolás Villalba - Score: 19

video

Federico Bal/Lourdes Sánchez - Score: 18

video

This rhythm the secret vote is held by Florencia Peña.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2019, 10:12:58 PM »
Scores by juror:

(Order of voting: A. De Brito - C. Ardohain - F. Peña - M. Polino)

Griselda Siciliani/Nicolás Villalba: 4 + 8 + ? + 4 (+3) = 19

Federico Bal/Lourdes Sánchez: 5 + 9 + ? + 4 = 18

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2019, 10:16:15 PM »
Songs danced this gala:

Griselda Siciliani/Nicolás Villalba - 24K Magic (Bruno Mars)
Federico Bal/Lourdes Sánchez - On the radio (Martine McCutcheon)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2019, 11:23:21 AM »
Scheduled to dance tonight:

Leticia Brédice/Fernando Bertona
Flor de la V/Gabo Usandivaras
Silvina Escudero/Johnny Lazarte
Steffi Roitman/Felipe Colombo

(This list is subject to last minute changes)