Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2019 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE! / POLL!  (Read 1082292 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2019 (Bailando por un sueño)
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2019, 09:46:43 AM »
News update:

Wouldn't be a DFAD season without a change in the premiere date: is speculated now that the reality would start in April's last week.

New date for this year's season premiere is Monday April 29th.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2019, 10:03:32 AM »
News update:

Just minutes ago on his morning show, Angel De Brito confirmed that the new season of DFAD will have 17 couples competing.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2019, 09:13:33 PM »

Also, Jorge Moliniers and Mariela Anchipi won't be part of the BAR.

Aníbal Pachano and Flavio Mendoza are the new members of the BAR. Still to be revealed the name of the last one.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2019, 07:02:35 PM »
Announced today by Marcelo Tinelli, this season won't have the Aquadance in the list of rhythms to be danced.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2019, 10:24:51 PM »

Also, Jorge Moliniers and Mariela Anchipi won't be part of the BAR.

Aníbal Pachano and Flavio Mendoza are the new members of the BAR. Still to be revealed the name of the last one.

The final member of the BAR is Laura Fidalgo.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2019, 10:53:44 AM »
News update:

Official photos will be taken on Monday April 15th.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2019, 09:44:57 PM »
News update:

According to an interview made to the producers and posted on the site www.tn.com.ar, on this season the BAR will have the right to save one couple after the Duel.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 09:48:36 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2019, 06:08:03 PM »
News update:

Official photos will be taken on Monday April 15th.

Some press pics from contestants and jurors arriving to the Alvear Palace for the official photos (credit to clarin.com):

(credit to lanacion.com.ar)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2019, 11:05:03 PM »
Confirmed today, and as it's been happening in the last seasons, the first rhythm to be performed on the show is DISCO.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2019, 08:24:34 AM »
Some hints about what we'll see next Monday on the premiere:

As this is the 30th. season of Showmatch, the classic opening with a video is going to be replaced by live recreation of different moments from the previous seasons, from the first until last year's.

There will be a musical moment that will feature all the songs used as opening in each season.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2019, 08:34:57 AM »
Here is the list of each couple dream:

Griselda Siciliani/Nicolás Villalba: "Asociación de Fomento Virgen Santa Micaela"
Located in Las Tinajas, province of Santiago del Estero, this asociation works with a school whose students travel around 50 km. to have classes; and its dream is to have a building that allows to host those student during the class days.

Leticia Brédice/Fernando Bertona: "Club Poeta Lugones"
Placed in the city of Córdoba, in the province of the same name; this club hosts a team from adapted basketball and is in need of having its own vehicle to transport to all the members of the teams to the different places they play.

Steffi Roitman/Felipe Colombo: "Bomberos Voluntarios de Las Flores"
From the city of Las Flores, in the province of Buenos Aires. A volunteers fire department that needs new equipment for their new recruits.

Charlotte Caniggia/Agustín Reyero: "Panza Caliente"
Located in the city of Villa Carlos Paz, in the province of Córdoba, this soup kitchen provides with food to almost 200 persons from its neighborhood. As they rent the place they are, the dream is to buy a nearby empty lot and build their own building.

Florencia Torrente/Nacho Saraceni: "Escuela Nº 795 República del Líbano"
This school is located in Colonia Siete Arboles, in the province of Chaco, and has an attendance from children of the Quom ethnicity, It's a fifty years old building, with a wood stove and no potable water, placed in a zone where bad wheather often makes impossible to reach it. Having a new dinning place and improved bathrooms is its dream.

Mora Gody/Cristian Ponce: "Comedor Mamá María"
From Villa Fiorito, in the province of Buenos Aires, this dinning room that is placed in the garage of one of its founding members provides with food and activities for the children of the neighborhood and its dream is to get the materials to enlarge the place.

Luciana Salazar/Gonzalo Gerber: "Centro de Primera Infancia Fundamind"
An organization that helps poor children and kids with H.I.V. from the city of Buenos Aires. They assist around 200 children who have the four necessary meals of the day here and also have a food bank. Their dream is to secure the milk supply for a whole year

Lola Latorre/Facundo Insúa: "Club Ferrocarril Sud"
Placed in the city of Tandil, in the province of Buenos Aires, this club that this year celebrates his centennial requires a roof for its playground to allow the kids of the area to practice sports even in the winter.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 07:01:41 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2019, 08:35:20 AM »
Here is the list of each couple dream:

Federico Bal/Lourdes Sánchez: "Club Fuerte Apache"
From Ciudadela, in the province of Buenos Aires, this club is placed in one of the most conflicting zones of the surroundings of the city of Buenos Aires, and helps keeping out of drugs and crime to kids from five to eighteen years through the practice of football. Its dream is to have a brand new football field.

Flor de la V/Gabo Usandivaras: "Centro Educativo Terapéutico ALAS"
Placed in La Puntilla, province of Mendoza. Created in 2014 works with autistic children from the ages of 4 to 14 years in orden to improve their relationship with the members of their families and friends through games and therapy. Their dream is to transform his pool into a climatized pool so it can be used the whole year.

Flor Vigna/Facundo Mazzei: "Asociación Los Bajitos"
Located in Troncos del Talar, province of Buenos Aires, is a community center that provides food, school support, health checks and diverse activities to the families of the surruonding zone; and its dream is to built a playground.

Silvina Escudero/Johnny Lazarte: "Fundación UPIS"
This foundation from Villa Carlos Paz, province of Córdoba, has a hotel that serves to provide jobs to people with Down's Syndrome, working also as a hotel industry and gastronomy school; its dream is to have the means to improve the place and keep it open even without occupants.

Hernán Piquín/Macarena Rinaldi: "Fundación Challenge Argentina"
A foundation from San Carlos de Bariloche, in the province of Río Negro, dedicated to give people with different disabilities the chance to enjoy mountain activities (skying, trekking, etc). The foundation's dream is to have bigger and improved resouces to extend their work to more people with disabilities.

Karina Tejeda "La Princesita"/Damián García: "O.N.G. Programas Sociales Comunitarios - Escuela Familiar Agrícola Padre E. Martearena"
Located in the Paraje Capiazuty, in the province of Salta; children from 15 surrounding aboriginal communities attend this school, who also offers to them breakfast, lunch and dinner and a place to stay. Having a covered playground is its dream.

Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi: "Fundación Nano"
Since 1993, this foundation from the city of San Miguel, in the province of Buenos Aires, works on prevention and rehabilitation of blindness. As a part of this, in 2011 was created a school of football for blind kids that is in need of having a new synthetic field.

Sofía Pachano/Dan Breitman: "Quimio con estilo"
From the city of Mar del Plata, in the province of Buenos Aires, this project originated in 2017 consist of a beauty school for women who suffered or are battlling cancer. Its dream is to reform the place they are or even found a bigger place to keep its work.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 07:10:52 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2019, 08:37:47 AM »
Welcome to the

Season 14th

Premiere Day!

:conf: :bunny :conf: :bunny :conf: :bunny :conf: :bunny :conf:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2019, 08:38:36 AM »
About the season premiere:

As it happened in the previous years, today the show will have its start, but there's no going to be any couple dancing.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2019, 08:39:05 AM »
As always, if any of you is interested on watching this live I can provide with links to do it.

However, as it happens in other threads of this forum, for security reasons this will be limited to known/active RFF members.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2019, 08:48:40 AM »
The couples that will open the competition are:

Griselda Siciliani/Nicolás Villalba
Federico Bal/Lourdes Sánchez
Flor Vigna/Facundo Mazzei
Sofía Pachano/Dan Breitman

(This list is subject to last minute changes)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2019, 08:27:58 PM »
Three minutes to go!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2019, 08:29:56 PM »
As always, if any of you is interested on watching this live I can provide with links to do it.

However, as it happens in other threads of this forum, for security reasons this will be limited to known/active RFF members.

The season premiere is live on the El Trece official YouTube channel!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2019, 08:31:08 PM »
And we're live!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2019, 08:36:13 PM »
We start with a footage of the old intros of Showmatch. Most of them had dubbed parts of each year's movies. We have A hard's day night, Rambo, Terminator II, The untouchables and others. They are all presented as a documentary remembering all the things that happened during the last 30 years.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2019, 08:39:53 PM »
And now is time of the second part, with a family watching old shows in the notebook.

Then they go to the backstage of the new opening.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2019, 08:40:55 PM »
And here are the winners of the last season Julián Serrano and Sofía Morandi dancing with a 30 dancers crew.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 09:01:29 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2019, 08:42:34 PM »
The segment ends with images of all the winners and artists that performed during all the seasons.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2019, 08:43:30 PM »
Now it's time to remember the first seasons of the show, when it was more dedicated to the sport and humor.