Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2019 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE! / POLL!  (Read 1082206 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Third gala of Great songs from the 80's & 90's:

Hernán Piquín/Macarena Rinaldi - Score: 24

video

Rodrigo Noya/Blanca Iovenitti - Score: 26

video

Florencia Torrente/Nacho Saraceni - Score: 13

video
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scores by juror:

(Order of voting: A. De Brito - C. Ardohain - F. Peña - M. Polino)

Hernán Piquín/Macarena Rinaldi: ? + 10 + 7 + 5 (+2) = 24

Rodrigo Noya/Blanca Iovenitti: ? + 10 + 8 + 5 (+3) = 26

Florencia Torrente/Nacho Saraceni: ? + 7 + 6 + 3 (-3) = 13
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Songs danced on this gala:

Hernán Piquín/Macarena Rinaldi - Love of my life (Queen)
Rodrigo Noya/Blanca Iovenitti - Dancing in the street (David Bowie & Mick Jagger)
Florencia Torrente/Nacho Saraceni - Freedom '90 (George Michael)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scheduled to dance tomight:

Flor de la V/Gabo Usandivaras
Charlotte Caniggia/Agustín Reyero

(This list is subject to last minute changes)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was on behalf of the couple adding two extra points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was on behalf of the couple adding one extra point.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Fourth gala of Great songs from the 80's & 90's:

Flor de la V/Gabo Usandivaras - Score: 20

video

Charlotte Caniggia/Agustín Reyero - Score: 20

video

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scores by juror:

Flor de la V/Gabo Usandivaras: ? + 6 + 7 + 5 (+2) = 20

Charlotte Caniggia/Agustín Reyero: ? + 7 + 7 + 5 (+1) = 20

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Flor de la V/Gabo Usandivaras - Vogue (Madonna)
Charlotte Caniggia/Agustín Reyero - Sweet child of mine (Guns N' Roses)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Federico Bal/Lourdes Sánchez
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Noelia Marzol
Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
News update:

Flavio Mendoza is not going to be in the BAR on today's gala due to work obligations. He'll be replaced by Carmen Barbieri.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was on behalf of the couple adding two extra points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was on behalf of the couple adding three extra points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was against the couple taking two points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Fifth gala of Great songs from the 80's & 90's:

Federico Bal/Lourdes Sánchez - Score: 25

video

Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Noelia Marzol - Score: 27

video

Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi - Score: 22

video

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scores by juror:

Federico Bal/Lourdes Sánchez: ? + 8 + 9 + 6 (+2) = 25

Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Noelia Marzol: ? + 10 + 9 + 5 (+3) = 27

Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi: ? + 10 + 9 + 5 (-2) = 22

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Federico Bal/Lourdes Sánchez - Everybody (Backstreet Boys) / Oops I did it again (Britney Spears) / The Call (Backstreet Boys)
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Noelia Marzol - Rock and roll all nite (Kiss)
Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi - Another one bites the dust (Queen)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Breaking news:

Julián Serrano  has decided to quit the show due to personal reasons. This has been confirmed today by one of the main producers of DFAD in Ángel De Brito's program.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Breaking news:

Julián Serrano  has decided to quit the show due to personal reasons. This has been confirmed today by one of the main producers of DFAD in Ángel De Brito's program.

Here's his tweet announcing it:

Julián Serrano@JulianSerrano01 14h

Ha sido un placer ❤️

Translation:
It's been a pleasure.

https://twitter.com/JulianSerrano01/status/1154567919713554432/photo/1

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Pedro Alfonso/Fernanda Metilli
Cinthia Fernández/Martín Baclini
Ailén Bechara/Carlos Alfredo Elías "Cae"

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
News update:

Once again, Flavio Mendoza is not going to be in the BAR on today's gala due to work obligations. He'll be replaced by Carmen Barbieri.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Seventh zero of the season, this time from Marcelo Polino. The victims, Pedro Alfonso/Fernanda Metilli.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was against the couple taking three points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was neutral not adding or taking points.