The Amazing Race > Amazing Race 32 Start to Finish!

TAR 32 MEDIA *May Contain Spoilers*

<< < (15/16) > >>

claude_24hrs:
Episode 10 title is "Getting Down to the Nitty Gritty" and is to air on December 2, 2020.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/amazing-race/listings/

ovalorange:

--- Quote from: OMGitsGARRET on November 09, 2020, 05:02:28 AM ---I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this in, or if it could even deserve it own thread itself but;

I thought some people here might find this interview from Rob Has a Podcast with TAR29 winner Scott Flannary on this current season of TAR worth listening to. Specifically, Scott talking about how whenever the teams from his season had access to the internet, they would go onto THIS website and search to see information on their very own season WHILE filming. Things like contestant identification to see if people were who they said they were, to see if we had any information on the route, or anything else notable, ect. It's really interesting actually!

https://robhasawebsite.com/amazing-race-32-the-tarpit-week-4-scott-flanary/

It starts around the 1 hour and 6 minute mark and lasts for the next few minutes. Some really fascinating stuff!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for sharing, I think I recall hearing about teams checking RFF midrace shortly after filming.

I'm most surprised that we knew a location right after they'd ripped open a clue telling them to fly there. My guess says it would be Vietnam but I'm not sure ???

cbacbacba1:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on November 12, 2020, 12:47:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: OMGitsGARRET on November 09, 2020, 05:02:28 AM ---I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this in, or if it could even deserve it own thread itself but;

I thought some people here might find this interview from Rob Has a Podcast with TAR29 winner Scott Flannary on this current season of TAR worth listening to. Specifically, Scott talking about how whenever the teams from his season had access to the internet, they would go onto THIS website and search to see information on their very own season WHILE filming. Things like contestant identification to see if people were who they said they were, to see if we had any information on the route, or anything else notable, ect. It's really interesting actually!

https://robhasawebsite.com/amazing-race-32-the-tarpit-week-4-scott-flanary/

It starts around the 1 hour and 6 minute mark and lasts for the next few minutes. Some really fascinating stuff!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for sharing, I think I recall hearing about teams checking RFF midrace shortly after filming.

I'm most surprised that we knew a location right after they'd ripped open a clue telling them to fly there. My guess says it would be Vietnam but I'm not sure ???

--- End quote ---
I didn't know any from TAR29. But I remember we know the Hong Kong leg is happening right after Alex & Conor left the Chiang Mai pit-stop  :funny: That was why I was able to go to the airport to hunt them  :funny:

georgiapeach:
The funniest I ever heard was back in the day before cell phones when producers still used satellite phones. They were mile high in a field in Ecuador (IIRC) and we were LIVE POSTING here. I was told long after that by a producer that the TAR team was going crazy going WHERE IS SHE as we live updated. Fun times!!   :funny:

claude_24hrs:
Two episodes to go... and the episode titles are:

Ep 11 "Run on Your Tippy Toes" scheduled for December 9, 2020 and
Ep 12 "Now It's About Winning" (the season finale) scheduled for December 16, 2020.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version