The Amazing Race > Amazing Race 32 Start to Finish!

TAR 32 MEDIA *May Contain Spoilers*

<< < (3/16) > >>

BourkieBoy:
The Amazing Race is returning to CBS for yet another trip around the world! Eleven more teams of two have left home with only backpacks, a sense of adventure, and a hunger for the million-dollar prize. Along the way, they’ll face Detours, Roadblocks, and much more to stave off elimination by finishing in last place during one of the race’s pit stops.

Read on to find out everything we know so far about season 32, including when The Amazing Race starts, who is in the cast, if there’s a theme and much more.

What’s the release date for The Amazing Race 32?

There is currently no confirmed premiere date for The Amazing Race 32. CBS confirmed the show would be returning mid-season when announcing its new year-round 2019-2020 primetime programming lineup. The past two seasons premiered on January 3, 2018 and April 17, 2019. We’re betting the 2020 season of The Amazing Race premieres in early May 2020.

When did The Amazing Race 32 film?

It is estimated that The Amazing Race 32 filmed between November 10 and December 3, 2018.

Is there a theme for The Amazing Race 32?
According to host Phil Keoghan, the 32nd season will be taking a “back to basics” approach. The cast seems to go back to the show’s overlying motif of teams representing all types of relationships and lifestyles. The show has taken to producing “themes” since season 28, with installments revolving around social media personalities, pairs of strangers, “champions” in their fields, and alumni from various CBS reality shows.

Who are the 11 new Amazing Race teams for season 32?

Check back here for more information on the teams in season 32 once the cast is officially released.

Will the Amazing Race host be returning for season 32?

New Zealander and reality veteran Phil Keoghan will be returning for his thirty-second season as host. In addition to The Amazing Race, he has recently announced he will be hosting and executive producing the new competition series Tough as Nails, which throws the spotlight on real people who are real tough in real life as a result of their physically demanding everyday jobs and puts them through tests of strength, endurance, agility and mental toughness. Keoghan also hosts the interview podcast Buckit, which has had on guests like Alfred Molina, Bonnie Hunt, and Carmelita Jeter.

How do I watch new episodes of The Amazing Race for free?
It is yet to be announced what day and time The Amazing Race will air. All episodes should be available the next day on CBS All Access.

https://parade.com/932146/mikebloom/amazing-race-season-32/?fbclid=IwAR223LJLq4v6JBdH5gQcBI-dTopCJcpG9ebEyp4eiKbEcZT_Ra_I0XfHIlo#.XlHfMyWrIOo.facebook

georgiapeach:
http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/castara-girl-makes-mark-on-cbs-amazing-race-6.2.1121280.3349e98c2b

--- Quote ---When the 32nd sea­son of Amer­i­can re­al­i­ty tele­vi­sion show Amaz­ing Race is aired on CBS be­fore the end of the year, Trinida­di­ans will have to pay clos­er at­ten­tion.

This is be­cause it will fea­ture To­ba­go’s nat­ur­al beau­ty, unique cul­ture and warm, friend­ly peo­ple in its re­pro­duc­tion, thanks to Caswtara’s La­Toya Williams, who op­er­at­ed as the show’s lo­ca­tions man­ag­er when it shot seg­ments here in T&T.

Williams, a sea­soned hand at all things in­volv­ing video pro­duc­tion, dis­plays hu­mil­i­ty and ex­cite­ment when she talks about work­ing on the show.

--- End quote ---
Read more...

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on May 22, 2020, 05:39:26 AM ---http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/castara-girl-makes-mark-on-cbs-amazing-race-6.2.1121280.3349e98c2b

--- Quote ---When the 32nd sea­son of Amer­i­can re­al­i­ty tele­vi­sion show Amaz­ing Race is aired on CBS be­fore the end of the year, Trinida­di­ans will have to pay clos­er at­ten­tion.

This is be­cause it will fea­ture To­ba­go’s nat­ur­al beau­ty, unique cul­ture and warm, friend­ly peo­ple in its re­pro­duc­tion, thanks to Caswtara’s La­Toya Williams, who op­er­at­ed as the show’s lo­ca­tions man­ag­er when it shot seg­ments here in T&T.

Williams, a sea­soned hand at all things in­volv­ing video pro­duc­tion, dis­plays hu­mil­i­ty and ex­cite­ment when she talks about work­ing on the show.

--- End quote ---
Read more...

--- End quote ---

One of the pictures is of a group of people, two of whom are given the title DJ. I'm guessing the steel drum task might be fairly elaborate.

georgiapeach:
CBS aired a one minute Promo of the Fall Schedule last night right after TAN.

And we had a lovely "Easter Egg" surprise in there!

TAR 32, Leg 1   

theschnauzers:
My local CBS station which is what my streaming provider uses for live CBS programming did not show the promo. Figures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version