Archive > Survivor 37:David vs Goliath

S37: Ep 9: "Breadth-First Search" (11/21)

<< < (4/4)

Leilani:

--- Quote from: Cyzoran on November 21, 2018, 10:17:30 PM ---I liked dan first couple of episodes. But he became full of himself real quick. Not very smart to tell people you have two idols. Maybe one of them but the second one should have been a secret.

--- End quote ---

When are people going to figure out the best part of having a secret is keeping it?

AAngel:

--- Quote from: Leilani on November 22, 2018, 10:19:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cyzoran on November 21, 2018, 10:17:30 PM ---I liked dan first couple of episodes. But he became full of himself real quick. Not very smart to tell people you have two idols. Maybe one of them but the second one should have been a secret.

--- End quote ---

When are people going to figure out the best part of having a secret is keeping it?

--- End quote ---

One would think that after all these years it would be a no brainer.

Nyoman_SB1:
WOW... another great episode  :conf:
Dan was my pre show favorite, but i'm okay he's voted out. Now it's 5-5 tie between David & Goliath, can't wait to see what will happen next episode.

Gra1162:

--- Quote from: Nyoman_SB1 on November 22, 2018, 07:35:15 PM ---WOW... another great episode  :conf:
Dan was my pre show favorite, but i'm okay he's voted out. Now it's 5-5 tie between David & Goliath, can't wait to see what will happen next episode.

--- End quote ---
david have an upper hand cause of christians idol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version