Author Topic: HaMerotz LaMillion 7 (TAR ISRAEL 7) *LIVE SIGHTINGS* (spoilers)  (Read 83734 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
HaMerotz LaMillion 7 (TAR ISRAEL 7) *LIVE SIGHTINGS* (spoilers)
« on: November 01, 2018, 07:31:08 PM »
LIVE sightings will go here!  :hearts:

If you HAVE a live sighting to share, help us as much as you can with
WHO (be descriptive, what they look like, is it a male/female team for example, what color they are wearing is helpful)
WHAT are they doing
WHERE (as exactly as possible... street? airport gate? address? be specific!)
WHEN (what time zone?, exact time)
and any descriptions of the action! Pictures are treasured!

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately, you can email me, my email is in my profile. Your confidentiality will be respected. You can also PM me here.

IMPORTANT! If you find anything posted by someone working in any capacity for the race or by production, do NOT post it here, you can cost someone their job...or worse. Let me or Alenaveda or caper know, and we'll see if it can be shared. Thanks!
Same goes for info on FUTURE legs, if you have a spoiler message Alenaveda or caper or me FIRST please.

If you are concerned that any info gained from any sighting, FB post or tweet may be private or confidential or just "too much too soon", feel free to PM Alenaveda or me to ask before you post.

Thank you everyone!!  :hrt:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 10:58:47 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: HaMerotz LaMillion 7 (TAR ISRAEL 7) *LIVE SIGHTINGS* (spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 10:27:45 AM »
Coming Soon!!

:2hearts: :)x :2hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 10:30:40 AM »
No posting until the first live sightings please~
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 08:32:25 AM »
Not the Race we hoped would start today. HaMerotz LaMillion is filming outside Israeli Parliament (Knesset) in Jerusalem.

https://twitter.com/yanircozin/status/1059008325721997312
https://twitter.com/YonaSchnitzer/status/1059082829240418304

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 10:04:39 AM »
Starting line: Wohl Rose Park outside Knesset

https://www.maariv.co.il/culture/tv/Article-668968
https://www.google.com/maps/@31.7792262,35.2047555,3a,19.1y,106.49h,89.62t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1stJVsR0duhAezQHJ1aSFtgg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

12 teams. Photos of teams in the article.
12 teams (FF team at the end)
1 African-Israelian FF team
1 Pink FF team
1 Green MF team
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2018, 10:21:41 AM »
WHOOHOO!! Thanks Xoruz!

One more:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2018, 10:42:29 AM »
Just started a Racer-Team Thread.

Let's try to get some #'s for each and some ID's going!!   :conf:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2018, 12:13:04 PM »
ENGLISH translation of the above article.

Reality in the Knesset: Knesset closed because of "The Race for a Million"
A huge crane was placed in the Mishkan for the filming of the program and dozens of magnificent "Skoda" cars are parked in front of it: "A desire to bring together as wide a range of populations and ages as possible for its activities, values ​​and centrality"

Arik Bender Yanir Kozin 11:45 04/11/2018

Photographer: מרק ישראל סלם

The world-wide reality show of the franchise, "The Race for the Million, " has already reached almost every point in the world. In the first season, it moved to South Africa, Vietnam, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. From there it continued through exotic and intriguing countries, , Greece, Mexico, Colombia, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Thailand. Now, for the first time in its history, the "race" also reaches the Knesset building in Israel.The legislature complex was closed Sunday for visitors' visits because of the reality television series.

At the front of the Knesset, dozens of fancy "Skoda" cars are parked, and a huge crane has been erected for the purpose of filming. The entrance of vehicles into the Mishkan is only possible today from the direction of the Supreme Court.The Knesset building, photographs of the "Race for a Million". 

Signs and signs of the "Race for the Million" were posted in different places on the building of the Mishkan, suggesting that the contestants may soon be on the screen for the next task in the corridors of the Israeli legislature.The Knesset responded: "In the Knesset we noted that during the festive events marking the 70th anniversary of the founding of the Knesset and the desire to battle as diverse a range of populations and ages as possible for its activities, values ​​and centrality in the past and present lives of the nation, the Knesset chose to be a creative participant in the new season of the" Race for a Million "program.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2018, 12:59:47 PM »
I'm assuming this was at the start!

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 06:47:51 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2018, 01:15:22 PM »
Awesome thank you dorlevy177!

Can anyone please translate this for me? I can't mark the pics in Hebrew.

Photographer: מרק ישראל סלם
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2018, 02:05:18 PM »
Okay!

Photographer name in English is Mark Israel Salem

Please mark all pics if you can, otherwise I will as I can.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2018, 03:14:37 PM »
Thanks to Boaz Pasternak: The Red Team photo was taken at "habima square" at about 18:00. The red team was first ... other teams got there about 1/2 hour later. No further pictures available.

It was a get a clue only, no tasks at this site.

And the photographer Boaz Pasternak has a way cool Instagram and was very kind about sharing. : https://www.instagram.com/boazpasternak/
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 07:40:45 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline dorlevy177

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2018, 03:29:17 PM »
This woman wrote that she saw one of the teams (FF) in Habima Square (Tel Aviv) and they asked her if she fly abroad in the next 24 hours. It looks like that they had a mission to search after a a certain person who's going aborad with them.
https://www.facebook.com/tanya.zhitihin/posts/10161051161955565?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D

Offline dorlevy177

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2018, 03:41:00 PM »
Does the canadian version still film? Or may it be the israeli version (I think it's too early, they just flew yesterday)?
 https://www.instagram.com/p/BpxpSkdnmY2/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2018, 03:43:58 PM »
That's not a clue box.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2018, 03:56:00 PM »
This woman wrote that she saw one of the teams (FF) in Habima Square (Tel Aviv) and they asked her if she fly abroad in the next 24 hours. It looks like that they had a mission to search after a a certain person who's going aborad with them.
https://www.facebook.com/tanya.zhitihin/posts/10161051161955565?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2018, 03:57:23 PM »
Does the canadian version still film? Or may it be the israeli version (I think it's too early, they just flew yesterday)?
 https://www.instagram.com/p/BpxpSkdnmY2/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

That's a bollard in the forest!  :funny:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2018, 04:06:55 PM »
Be kind to each other please. We are all trying our best!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2018, 02:03:12 AM »
I came across some more articles with pics.

Please let me know if these are current or former racers since my Hebrew is non existent and the article translated did not say:

https://e.walla.co.il/item/3198014

After reaching almost every point on the globe, the popular reality show "The Race for a Million" (Network 13) also reaches the Israeli Knesset. The Knesset building was closed for visitor visits because of the "Race for a Million" reality shows taking place there. According to some of the publications, the Knesset will participate in financing the chapter in an amount exceeding one million shekels. Meretz Chairman Tamar Zandberg to Knesset Speaker: "You are allowing contempt and privatizing the Knesset into a reality show.

The Knesset building was closed this morning (Sunday) for visitors' visits due to photos of the reality show on the site. On the front of the Knesset were cars that served the participants of the season, as well as a giant crane for the shooting. The entry of vehicles into the Mishkan was made possible only from one specific entry. In addition, flags of the "Race for the Million" were hung and it is estimated that this is the first stop of the season's participants in the episode.

According to the publication of Nati Toker in Haaretz, the photographs are part of an agreement between the Knesset and the production company, in which the Knesset will participate in financing the production of the chapter filmed in the Knesset. According to the report, the value of the deal could reach NIS 1.7 million. According to other estimates, this is a smaller amount.

Meretz Chairman Tamar Zandberg criticized the photographs and the apparent agreement and wrote to the Knesset speaker that he is allowing the Knesset to be humiliated: "Now that the Knesset is in full operation of the winter conference, it has been decided to close the wings in the Mishkan for the purpose of filming a reality show. As part of the agreement between the Knesset and the production company, the Knesset will participate in funding the production of the chapter that will be filmed at the Mishkan, and it is estimated that this is a high sum of over NIS 1 million, Who is known as the Knesset speaker, who is careful to preserve the honor of the Knesset, allows Biz Via and its privatization into a reality show.

The Knesset speaker said in response: "In the framework of the festive events marking the 70th anniversary of the founding of the Knesset and the desire to battle as diverse a range of populations and ages as possible for its activities, values ​​and centrality in the past and present life of the nation, All the financial aspects are still in the process of being examined, and the entire issue of payment that will be determined prior to the program's rise to the air will be publicized as usual. "

Network 13 said in response: "We are aware of the great interest around the next season of the 'Race for a Million'."

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2018, 02:24:24 AM »
They're all season 6 teams. 

The helmets are from a challenge in Bangkok (finale) last season.