Author Topic: HaMerotz LaMillion 7 & 8 (TAR ISRAEL) News, Media & Discussion of *spoilers*  (Read 65078 times)

Offline beyonddbreak1

• RFF Not So Newbie
Anyone saw the latest preview on the official IG account? It seems like they’re going to ANTARTICA!?

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Anyone saw the latest preview on the official IG account? It seems like they’re going to ANTARTICA!?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXv71PhC4P/

Sure looks like it. If it were true, this is officially the greatest route in TAR history. But isn't getting there a logistical hell? Is it even possible?

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

They're not going to Antartica. To put the promo in context, the voice over gives GPS directions like turn left in Africa & turn right in Asia before mentioning Antartica. After mentioning Antartica, it cuts to teams dressed as penguins on a beach. Based on this other promo, the task takes place in Camps Bay Beach in South Africa and is likely a reference to penguins that live in/migrate to South Africa. Also, unless global warming is worse than I thought, people wouldn't be walking in the background of that shot in shorts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Best answer ever!! :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Found this in depth summary:

https://www.revolvy.com/page/HaMerotz-LaMillion-7?cr=1

Lovely to have in English!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Season 8 premiere date: Monday September 7.

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Season 8 premiere date: Monday September 7.

Premiere is now Sunday September 6.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
So they made a huge jump all the way from Armenia to Chile. No wonder it was thought we may have missed a country :o

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
So they made a huge jump all the way from Armenia to Chile. No wonder it was thought we may have missed a country :o

Show content
We still might have, say each of the known countries gets two legs the route goes like this:

Leg 1: Philippines
Leg 2: Philippines
Leg 3: Philippines --> Netherlands
Leg 4: Netherlands --> Armenia
Leg 5: Armenia
Leg 6: Armenia --> Chile
Leg 7: Chile
Leg 8: Chile --> Ecuador
Leg 9: Ecuador
Leg 10: Ecuador --> Brazil
Leg 11: Brazil

Unless this is an 11-leg Race instead. I think it's a possibility they went to 1 more country if the Race is 12 legs instead.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
Compared to the first 7 seasons, that's a boring route (if the next 3 countries have 2 legs each) I'm hoping for a missed country. But still it sucks that we have soo much south America this season. They could have stoped in North America just before or central america

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Well I guess to be fair, they had to budget for 2 seasons back-to-back, lol.

I think I appreciated 7's route a little more (though it was 2 continents, the best part was it got Nepal's first TAR visit). Not sure about the South American half of this one.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Yup, looks like Brazil is the last stop. One less country than last season. 2 legs there and then I can assume they're going to finish in Israel.