Author Topic: TAR 32: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 134449 times)

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 32: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #925 on: November 19, 2020, 11:01:17 PM »
This is the same show that usually acts like seasons 1-13 doesn't exist
Seasons 1-4, 6-13! Since, Colin & Christie came back they now know they S5 exist.

Usually being the key term but yes

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #926 on: November 20, 2020, 12:50:49 AM »
Except, there are 12 episodes. Sounds more and more there’s a way to Devine a midpoint between the two episodes. One thing this mega leg won’t be, the length of the season 9 leg from South America to Russia to Germany.
-- theschnauzers

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #927 on: November 20, 2020, 02:48:46 AM »
I hope there's a U-turn or a couple of yields in the mega leg. That would be awesome
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #928 on: November 20, 2020, 03:46:59 AM »
Except, there are 12 episodes. Sounds more and more there’s a way to Devine a midpoint between the two episodes. One thing this mega leg won’t be, the length of the season 9 leg from South America to Russia to Germany.
So this "first ever Mega Leg" isn't even going to be the longest Leg ever since it's all happening in Hyderabad. lol

The first half of the Mega Leg will likely end with a To Be Continued with one or more teams struggling at some task or something, like they usually do with TBC episodes. Each episode/half of the Leg will have a Detour and Road Block.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #929 on: November 20, 2020, 09:58:14 AM »
I wonder if the Mega Leg will feature 1 or 2 Yields. At first thought, it seems obvious to only include 1, for it's just one leg, but seeing as the producers probably want the Mine Five to split to some degree or at least create drama, I wouldn't put it past them to include 2 Yields, especially if the Mega Leg is going to be treated as two legs (8 + 9).
That being said, watch Hayley & Kaylynn get Yielded twice :res:
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #930 on: November 20, 2020, 10:44:10 AM »
I wonder if the Mega Leg will feature 1 or 2 Yields. At first thought, it seems obvious to only include 1, for it's just one leg, but seeing as the producers probably want the Mine Five to split to some degree or at least create drama, I wouldn't put it past them to include 2 Yields, especially if the Mega Leg is going to be treated as two legs (8 + 9).

Phil said there's only 2 yields left and that included Kazakhstan.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #931 on: November 20, 2020, 04:27:17 PM »

Phil said there's only 2 yields left and that included Kazakhstan.
I thought the clue was saying ‘there are only 2 legs with yield than can be used’ in leg 7. Given we know that they double up the things for the mega leg, I will not be surprised if we are getting both u-turns and yields in this coming mega leg.

No matter what is coming up, the blondes are going to be hit at least once imo  :'(

Offline Nuku

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #932 on: November 20, 2020, 04:38:00 PM »
im curious as to what will come for the rest of the Race course??

8: Hyderabad, India
9: Siem Reap, Cambodia
10:
11:
12: New Orleans

And we know at least 1 of 8 and 9 are Manila! will we see 2 legs in philippines or did we miss a location? or is it just 11 legs?

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #933 on: November 20, 2020, 04:51:13 PM »
im curious as to what will come for the rest of the Race course??

8: Hyderabad, India
9: Siem Reap, Cambodia
10:
11:
12: New Orleans

And we know at least 1 of 8 and 9 are Manila! will we see 2 legs in philippines or did we miss a location? or is it just 11 legs?
It's seeming like it's gonna be just 11 legs because of the megaleg, at least from my perspective. It's kinda cool though if that happens because it's the first time every leg will have been in a different country!
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #934 on: November 20, 2020, 06:37:10 PM »
Something big about the mega leg: most KOR legs have some spot where the teams can rest. This leg seems like 0 rest whatsoever

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #935 on: November 20, 2020, 07:18:47 PM »
As if you don't recall, the last true mega-leg was in TAR 10.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 07:23:38 PM by claude_24hrs »

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #936 on: November 20, 2020, 07:33:26 PM »
There was also TAR14!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #937 on: November 20, 2020, 07:54:09 PM »
There was also TAR14!
A little different since teams had to find Phil at the Mat in the middle while for this Mega Leg, it might be just teams Racing all day with no Mat.
It may be similar though since in TAR14, they didn't have any rest and continued Racing all in Beijing.

Something big about the mega leg: most KOR legs have some spot where the teams can rest. This leg seems like 0 rest whatsoever
That might be the distinction. Since both "halves" of the Leg will be in Hyderabad, it'll be a long day with no plane or train ride between the two halves (like TAR10) or the overnight rest in the stadium on TAR8.

All in all, the Mega Leg isn't necessarily something "new" or something we haven't seen before in various forms on the Race.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #938 on: November 20, 2020, 08:00:58 PM »
TAR14 Beijing also has no rest point. In fact, leg 7 and leg 8 of TAR30 also happened on the same morning, so it can also be kind of megaleg before

Online LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #939 on: November 20, 2020, 09:46:42 PM »
Just checked the TAR32 wikipedia page and on the results it is now showing two new things.

1. There is a note by the Leg 8 which reads, "Leg 8 was a mega leg, with two Detours and two Roadblocks, shown over two episodes."
2. Instead of showing 12 legs they are now showing 11.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #940 on: November 20, 2020, 10:04:47 PM »
Wikipedia is not a valid source, anyone can edit it  :groan:

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #941 on: November 20, 2020, 10:18:56 PM »
Hello hello hello!

Quick question: Phil said double the roadblock, double the detour. but also double the distance..

Is it possible they don't just stay in Hyderabad? I mean why say double the distance if they stay in the same city?
I think (unless some things were kept in the DL) that we don't have any sightings for this leg no?
Maybe it's Hyperabad and another city 1h away from it by train

Online LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #942 on: November 20, 2020, 10:41:25 PM »
Even though Wikipedia is not a reliable source, it usually is 98% reliable for TAR. I don't think I have ever seen anything that is not true however that doesn't mean that everything is true. This is a speculation thread and things that are said on here is not all confirmed/true. Only the cast, production of S32, and CBS know if this is true or not. I just wanted to put this in here because it is speculation, and I just think it is fun to update about stuff like this.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #943 on: November 20, 2020, 10:51:33 PM »
TAR14 Beijing also has no rest point. In fact, leg 7 and leg 8 of TAR30 also happened on the same morning, so it can also be kind of megaleg before

For 30 (and also legs 4 and 5 of 27), there was an overnight rest during the first leg. In Hyderabad, I'm assuming none of that. No overnight rest (arrive at the city and race right away), no keep on racing pit stop, just a normal pit stop after 2 detours and 2 roadblocks

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #944 on: November 20, 2020, 10:57:32 PM »
Were two hours mega leg originally planned as double episodes schedule too or they would have been separated?
what might have been

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #945 on: November 20, 2020, 11:30:31 PM »
Even though Wikipedia is not a reliable source, it usually is 98% reliable for TAR. I don't think I have ever seen anything that is not true however that doesn't mean that everything is true. This is a speculation thread and things that are said on here is not all confirmed/true. Only the cast, production of S32, and CBS know if this is true or not. I just wanted to put this in here because it is speculation, and I just think it is fun to update about stuff like this.
Wikipedia page of TAR29 has all the leg by leg placement of team being wrong. So don’t really rely on that as source of information.

Online LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #946 on: November 21, 2020, 12:09:06 AM »
Wikipedia page of TAR29 has all the leg by leg placement of team being wrong. So don’t really rely on that as source of information.
Can I ask what is wrong?

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #947 on: November 21, 2020, 05:51:46 AM »
Not a fan of 11 Legs. I want em 12 Legs. If they went with a Mega Leg (8th Leg), there should have been another country slotted in there after India (Leg 9). Not unless Mega Leg is entirely in Hyderabad and another in one (Leg 9) in a different Indian city.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 05:55:08 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #948 on: November 21, 2020, 11:57:18 AM »
Not a fan of 11 Legs. I want em 12 Legs. If they went with a Mega Leg (8th Leg), there should have been another country slotted in there after India (Leg 9). Not unless Mega Leg is entirely in Hyderabad and another in one (Leg 9) in a different Indian city.
Tbh it’s twelve legs for all intents and purposes and just a Keep On Racing/No Rest leg but they wanted to get ~fancy~ and not have a Pit Stop in the middle

Online LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #949 on: November 21, 2020, 04:12:28 PM »

THE FINAL FIVE TEAMS RACE THROUGH SIEM REAP, CAMBODIA WHERE THEY FACE THE SECOND AND FINAL DOUBLE U-TURN OF THE SEASON, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” WEDNESDAY, DEC. 2 ON CBS!

https://www.viacomcbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-amazing-race/
Confirmed!! Figured Wikipedia is usually a place fans of Big Brother and Amazing Race updated that page with the information they know, especially Big Brother.