Author Topic: TAR 32: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 134868 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 32: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1000 on: December 11, 2020, 09:55:08 PM »
It seems like the final float task is putting together a map of the world on a giant globe. Definitely would’ve preferred a final memory challenge/logic puzzle akin to 12 and 30 where they had to decorate a float with items they encountered on the race while also fulfilling specific requirements.

Not sure about that. I can tell you this task was FAST! Teams were not there very long and pretty sure there  was not enough room in there for 3 globes.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #1001 on: December 12, 2020, 12:24:44 AM »
It seems like the final float task is putting together a map of the world on a giant globe. Definitely would’ve preferred a final memory challenge/logic puzzle akin to 12 and 30 where they had to decorate a float with items they encountered on the race while also fulfilling specific requirements.

Not sure about that. I can tell you this task was FAST! Teams were not there very long and pretty sure there  was not enough room in there for 3 globes.
Oh, you’re right! My bad. I just assumed it was the float task. Looking at the press photos (https://www.viacomcbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-amazing-race/photos) it seems like it takes place at the Erato Street Cruise Terminal which is near the Crescent City Connection
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1002 on: December 12, 2020, 04:39:31 AM »
It is right between the float area and the spot where they have to go for the bridge task. An admin building. Most of my bridge pics were from right there.

That whole street was blocked off.  There is a cruise terminal further down.

Its odd that they are running that way though. IF the water is on Chee's left then he is running TOWARDS  the float place.

I have a zillion pics, will post later today but cannot right now.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.