POLL-WHO WILL WIN BIG BROTHER 20?

<< < (2/2)

Cyzoran:

--- Quote from: Gra1162 on September 26, 2018, 07:10:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cyzoran on September 26, 2018, 06:48:14 AM ---Haleigh- Tyler

--- End quote ---
But in her exit interview she wishes Kaycee or Angela to win

--- End quote ---
From what i've heard from people watching live streams, she was almost obsessed with Tyler in the house. I also believe she probably doesn't trust Kaycee and Angela after the whole goodbye videos accusing Brett (assuming she is going to believe Brett since he was next out). The jury segment also had her be the only one defending Tyler as the best player, but that was also heavily produced.

Gra1162:

--- Quote from: Cyzoran on September 26, 2018, 07:13:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gra1162 on September 26, 2018, 07:10:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cyzoran on September 26, 2018, 06:48:14 AM ---Haleigh- Tyler

--- End quote ---
But in her exit interview she wishes Kaycee or Angela to win

--- End quote ---
From what i've heard from people watching live streams, she was almost obsessed with Tyler in the house. I also believe she probably doesn't trust Kaycee and Angela after the whole goodbye videos accusing Brett (assuming she is going to believe Brett since he was next out). The jury segment also had her be the only one defending Tyler as the best player, but that was also heavily produced.

--- End quote ---
She isn't oddessed with tyler shes oddssed with every boy in the final 8 (Not inculding JC and fessy) fessy and her was a usemance and  In one of her DR she said she couldn't trust tyler. I feel like she is obsessed  with brett instead

Hysha:
Please let it be Kaycee

AAngel:
Per Dr. Will the Jury is very bitter. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version