Author Topic: S37: Alec Merlino (Goliath)  (Read 14163 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S37: Alec Merlino (Goliath)
« on: September 05, 2018, 12:20:14 PM »

Alec Merlino

Hometown: San Clemente, California
Current residence: San Clemente, California

Hobbies: Surfing, playing guitar, and making travel videos.

Pet peeves: Terrible drivers, traffic, and people that exaggerate during a story.

Three words to describe you: Charismatic, tenacious, and humorous.

What's your personal claim to fame?
Getting through college and always pushing the boundaries in life by doing things that make me uncomfortable, such as traveling solo, playing guitar, and singing for people.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My mom and dad because they have shown me what love is and what it means to stay positive together through the tough times. My dad has been laid off a time or two, but he's always thinking of creative ways to make money and fighting to make things work.

My mom is a selfless individual, a hard worker in real estate, and someone who's always positive and wants nothing but the best for those around her. They both demonstrate a tremendous amount of courage and I love them.   

If you could have three things on the island what would they be and why?
A picture of my loved ones to keep me motivated, a picture of my bank account statement because it's zero. And a guitar to sing "Kumbaya" by the fire.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
I relate most to Jay, Joe, and Malcolm. All of those players are charming and likeable individuals. They were also all a dominating force during the challenges and physically fit which made them a useful asset around camp.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
I've always been a go-getter and someone who doesn't take no for an answer. I want to outwit, outplay, and outlast everyone. I want to prove to myself that I can be that likable, charming and a physical threat player. I also want to be sitting at the final Tribal Council and win the million-dollar prize!

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I have the ability to charm people around me, both guys and girls. I can read people and understand situations better than most. My personality is endearing and I'm able to adapt in different environments. My job is to deal with all walks of life just like Survivor, and for that reason my social game is going to be unstoppable.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 01:10:29 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Gra1162

Re: S37: Alec Merlino (Goliath)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 12:35:29 AM »
One of My pre show favs  :cheer:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 03:02:09 AM »
I'm just saying, but he looks A LOT older than 24!  :funny:

Gra1162

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 03:48:36 AM »
I'm just saying, but he looks A LOT older than 24!  :funny:
Looks like 30 but I still like him

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 08:21:24 PM »
looks 24 to me kthx bye

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 08:25:03 PM »
I agree with Bourkie. That guy's got a face like the blue dress - you either see it or you don't :lol:

Gra1162

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 08:47:37 AM »
I think how jeff introduced Alec it was like jeff introducing spencer but in a better way he said "Hes smart, likable, athletic and pretty thats what you want in anything else just not survivor!" so bascially he's saying he can't win :res: just like what he said about spencer  in cagyan :res:

Gra1162

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 12:59:04 AM »

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2019, 06:34:24 AM »
Alec Merlino & Kara Kay interested in The Amazing Race!! Yes please! I'd love to see this crossover. :cheer:

As for the possibility of seeing Alec and Kara on another CBS reality show down the road? Never say never.

"The Amazing Race sounds right up our ally. We both love to travel. We love being competitive and we make a really good team so I think that's something we would entertain," Kara shared. "I don't know about Big Brother."

Alec added, "I would do Amazing Race in a heartbeat…I couldn't do 100 days [on Big Brother]. I couldn't do it."'

https://www.eonline.com/news/1014557/alec-merlino-and-kara-kay-s-survivor-love-story-deserves-reward#photo-981143

Gra1162

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2019, 07:02:52 AM »
Alec Merlino & Kara Kay interested in The Amazing Race!! Yes please! I'd love to see this crossover. :cheer:

As for the possibility of seeing Alec and Kara on another CBS reality show down the road? Never say never.

"The Amazing Race sounds right up our ally. We both love to travel. We love being competitive and we make a really good team so I think that's something we would entertain," Kara shared. "I don't know about Big Brother."

Alec added, "I would do Amazing Race in a heartbeat…I couldn't do 100 days [on Big Brother]. I couldn't do it."'

https://www.eonline.com/news/1014557/alec-merlino-and-kara-kay-s-survivor-love-story-deserves-reward#photo-981143
Omg yas Alec and Kara Couple goals

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 08:21:15 PM »
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 07:22:09 PM by Hubickichibi »
Swarm stupidity