Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 579233 times)

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #550 on: June 16, 2018, 01:30:53 PM »
Given that the three past returnee seasons each cast only 2 F/Fs, but that this one raised the number to 3, they just might bite the bullet and show Tasmania/Melbourne at their chilliest.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #551 on: June 16, 2018, 01:33:52 PM »
What makes me think HCMC is just a connection is that there haven't been any sightings. Unlike Laos, HCMC is buuuusy  (i've been there), and so is the airport. It's weird that no one has taken and uploaded a quick snap of them ye

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #552 on: June 16, 2018, 01:35:04 PM »
Did anyone get the flight info, like when their plane left Siam Reap and when it lands in Ho Chi Minh?  The flight is only about 1 hr 20 mins.  The pics were posted over 3 hrs ago.  Are they doing a leg in Ho Chi Minh or possibly just connecting to another flight to somewhere else?

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #553 on: June 16, 2018, 01:35:56 PM »
What makes me think HCMC is just a connection is that there haven't been any sightings. Unlike Laos, HCMC is a buuuusy city (i've been there), and so is the airport. It's weird that no one has taken and uploaded a quick snap of them yet

I was thinking of the same thing, We've got a ton of sightings when TARCan 4 was filming there.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #554 on: June 16, 2018, 01:36:41 PM »
Did anyone get the flight info, like when their plane left Siam Reap and when it lands in Ho Chi Minh?  The flight is only about 1 hr 20 mins.  The pics were posted over 3 hrs ago.  Are they doing a leg in Ho Chi Minh or possibly just connecting to another flight to somewhere else?

Just google VN812. They arrived like 5 hours ago in HCMC

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #555 on: June 16, 2018, 01:37:12 PM »

Interesting, they could fly to Hue and Da Nang in the middle of the country.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #556 on: June 16, 2018, 01:39:16 PM »
What makes me think HCMC is just a connection is that there haven't been any sightings. Unlike Laos, HCMC is a buuuusy city (i've been there), and so is the airport. It's weird that no one has taken and uploaded a quick snap of them yet

I was thinking of the same thing, We've got a ton of sightings when TARCan 4 was filming there.

I think a lot of that was thanks to a local user of this forum, but I haven't seen him online as of late.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #557 on: June 16, 2018, 01:39:39 PM »

Yeah, and doing another leg in mainland SE Asia when they just did 2 in Laos seems kinda odd.
That city is crowded, people are on their phones, i find it hard to believe no one has spotted them yet.

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #558 on: June 16, 2018, 01:40:40 PM »

Yeah, and doing another leg in mainland SE Asia when they just did 2 in Laos seems kinda odd.
That city is crowded, people are on their phones, i find it hard to believe no one has spotted them yet.

15 did three, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #559 on: June 16, 2018, 01:43:40 PM »
Btw i just remembered Head to Head is back. Do yall think the first one already came in play? I hope Victor/Nicole or Brett/Chris fall victim to H2H lol

Offline Labellious

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #560 on: June 16, 2018, 01:45:16 PM »
Btw i just remembered Head to Head is back. Do yall think the first one already came in play? I hope Victor/Nicole or Tyler/Korey falls victim to H2H lol

That twist had such potential and they way they implemented it was so horrible! It needs to be a mid-leg event and not some really cheesy competition to see who is Philiminated!!

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #561 on: June 16, 2018, 01:45:41 PM »
The Extreme-RB twist might've screwed over one or more of the first three boots.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #562 on: June 16, 2018, 01:45:50 PM »
I'm thinking that out of the 3 teams not seen (Art & JJ, Rupert & Laura and Leo & Jamal). One of them could have been taken out by the Extreme Roadblock. It makes perfect sense considering they are strong players (Art & JJ and Leo & Jamal) and to some extent ruthless.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 01:49:48 PM by TARUSAFan »

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #563 on: June 16, 2018, 01:46:14 PM »
Btw i just remembered Head to Head is back. Do yall think the first one already came in play? I hope Victor/Nicole or Tyler/Korey falls victim to H2H lol

That twist had such potential and they way they implemented it was so horrible! It needs to be a mid-leg event and not some really cheesy competition to see who is Philiminated!!

I hate hate hate H2H. And i hate that it's back. It was a flop and BS the first time.

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #564 on: June 16, 2018, 01:46:53 PM »
I'm thinking that out of the 3 teams not seen (Art & JJ, Rupert & Laura and Leo & Jama). One of them could have been taken out by the Extreme Riadblock.

Ha ha, slower by nine seconds!

I don't mind the H2H just like I don't mind the Face-Off.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #565 on: June 16, 2018, 01:49:05 PM »
I'm thinking that out of the 3 teams not seen (Art & JJ, Rupert & Laura and Leo & Jama). One of them could have been taken out by the Extreme Riadblock.

You got me to it, Hahaha.

Head to Head, Extreme Roadblock, U-Turn. What a deadly trio.

Offline amazingracebigfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #566 on: June 16, 2018, 01:56:53 PM »

It makes the race more fun! Do you think that the Yield should be brought back or keep the U-Turn? I think the best Yield moment was in Season 6, when Freddy & Kendra were yielded by Adam & Rebecca in Ethiopia, and then in China, Freddy & Kendra yielded Adam & Rebecca in payback.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #567 on: June 16, 2018, 01:57:28 PM »

Could benefit under the radar teams like Bret and Chris....ugh

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #568 on: June 16, 2018, 02:09:35 PM »
Btw i just remembered Head to Head is back. Do yall think the first one already came in play? I hope Victor/Nicole or Brett/Chris fall victim to H2H lol

Go Victor & Nicole! Win this thing!!!  :jam:

Offline amazingracebigfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #569 on: June 16, 2018, 02:11:22 PM »
I believe the Roadblock Extreme is a tool used to force both members of the team to do the Raodblock. I think that the second person who does the Roadblock isn’t included in the Roadblock count.

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #570 on: June 16, 2018, 02:26:08 PM »
It's about 2:20 am in Ho Chi Minh so either they caught another flight to somewhere else or they are sleeping...  :zz: My guess is we will start seeing more sightings in a few hours.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #571 on: June 16, 2018, 02:32:42 PM »
The only long haul flights which left SGN late were LHR, SYD & MEL. Hoping for the latter 2. I reckon we're gonn get a HCMC leg, Singapore or Australia. I'd like to see Central Vietnam but as we've had 2 semi rural asia legs, I'd say we're gonna see a city.

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #572 on: June 16, 2018, 02:38:39 PM »
The Afghanimals were maybe having problems: flight delayed or missed the flight in Hanoi Airport to Luang Prabang?

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #573 on: June 16, 2018, 02:40:51 PM »
Glad that 3 FF made it to Leg 4. Hoping it's an NEL if in case one of the 3 FF is last place.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #574 on: June 16, 2018, 02:42:32 PM »
The Afghanimals were maybe having problems: flight delayed or missed the flight in Hanoi Airport to Luang Prabang?
Weren't 10 teams spotted in Laos- according to Jess and Cody Army?
Thats how they figured out Art and Jj were toast right?
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!