Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 579387 times)

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #625 on: June 17, 2018, 01:28:11 AM »
where are they now?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #626 on: June 17, 2018, 01:31:38 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #627 on: June 17, 2018, 01:33:12 AM »
where are they now?

They flew to HCMC about 17 hours ago but no one knows whether HCMC was another connection or the location for leg 4. The lack of sightings in HCMC makes me think they were just connecting flights there.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #628 on: June 17, 2018, 04:13:47 AM »
where are they now?

They flew to HCMC about 17 hours ago but no one knows whether HCMC was another connection or the location for leg 4. The lack of sightings in HCMC makes me think they were just connecting flights there.

No real sightings right now. I wonder HCMC might be a connection to another SE Asian city.

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #629 on: June 17, 2018, 04:59:27 AM »
where are they now?

No real sightings right now. I wonder HCMC might be a connection to another SE Asian city.

didn't you say that you wanted a Jakarta leg? I can assume they went to Indonesia?  ???

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #630 on: June 17, 2018, 05:00:40 AM »
where are they now?

I think it is in Vietnam but it is not HCMC
Like S15, teams went to Cai Be after the Japan leg
I am speculating the small cities next to HCMC such as Nha Truang

CocoNuts

« Reply #631 on: June 17, 2018, 05:04:05 AM »
Well if we can't find them today, we should stop looking in Asia and not miss them on their way to Africa or Europe or God knows where! I think it would be better if we get ahead of them so we dont lose them early!

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #632 on: June 17, 2018, 07:18:12 AM »
Well if we can't find them today, we should stop looking in Asia and not miss them on their way to Africa or Europe or God knows where! I think it would be better if we get ahead of them so we dont lose them early!

I think we plum lost them already... Slippery little boogers!  :funny:

Offline methylc

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #633 on: June 17, 2018, 08:40:17 AM »
can anyone make out what Eliza was talking to Corinne about?

I heard Eliza saying something like "ready, set, go."

Could this possibly imply there was a H2H the leg before?

Offline TARminator

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #634 on: June 17, 2018, 09:58:45 AM »
Another video of Rachel/Elissa at Siem Reap Aiport: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkIRo65H7HR

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #635 on: June 17, 2018, 10:02:27 AM »
I hope that if they did go to Ho Chi Minh to do a leg that they are safe! Maybe they are hiding out until the dust settles?

https://twitter.com/chelsmnng/status/1008067743839674368

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #636 on: June 17, 2018, 10:16:38 AM »
If that's the case, then this route is screwed, because that's just going to have a cascading effect on the logistics of the rest of it.

This world is so messed up now, it's bound to happen during TAR filming at some point.

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #637 on: June 17, 2018, 10:22:44 AM »
Janelle is also in that video. White shirt that they girls are talking to.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #638 on: June 17, 2018, 10:22:54 AM »
Catching up! Great job to you all!

But what I find very interesting is that no one has even proposed that perhaps 8 teams seen were only 8 of 9?

Someone could have been on a different flight perhaps? Or maybe in the bathroom?

I have no info either way...but as  Detectives we need to consider ALL the options not just the obvious.

This could easily be the remaining teams, don't get me wrong.

But since we do not KNOW that we have to look at EVERY option, not only the obvious. It would be really nice if we could get more info from the photographer, then we could be surer in # of legs.

The sightings of teams in the AM in Luang seems unhurried...almost like they were just shopping.

Pure spec...but strange.   :duno:
I am saying a KOR at the end of leg 3 and teams have known they would be bunched on the flight to thr leg 4 destination. That would account for the fact that they were unhurried (Colin and Christie doing some shopping for food)

I am leaning 3 legs done by Laos because of the day numbers (6 days since the starting line). If a KOR was in play for leg 3, we are probably missing 1 team, either because that team doing well enough to bypass the bunching, or they lagged behind poorly and missed the flight to Siem Remp (thus not appearing on the photo)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #639 on: June 17, 2018, 11:10:07 AM »
Janelle is also in that video. White shirt that they girls are talking to.
Nice to see that it looks like Rachel & Elissa and Janelle & Britney are being friendly  :-[ I mean, I knew they were friends already, but you never know on the Race lol

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #640 on: June 17, 2018, 11:27:51 AM »
There you have it, HCMC confirmed as a leg.

They must have already wrapped up leg 4 there by now, right? And they are probably leaving Asia right now.

God i don't want to know who got eliminated in HCMC, I'm scared lol. if one of the elite teams arrived last, i hope it was a non-elim.

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #641 on: June 17, 2018, 12:32:55 PM »
I dunno, is this a new photo? It says it was posted about an hour ago... Tallinn, Estonia.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkIYdP6nLCG/?taken-by=alexpinstripes

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #642 on: June 17, 2018, 12:35:27 PM »
I dunno, is this a new photo? It says it was posted about an hour ago... Tallinn, Estonia.

Could be wrong, but this looks to be fan-made.

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #643 on: June 17, 2018, 12:36:28 PM »
That's fan made, they wouldn't let people open clues. He's visiting a TAR 15 location.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #644 on: June 17, 2018, 12:36:38 PM »

Could be wrong, but this looks to be fan-made.

I've seen him before. Definitely fan race.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #645 on: June 17, 2018, 12:37:30 PM »

No, that person has been traveling europe and is carrying his own clue. It's just an accessory.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #646 on: June 17, 2018, 01:53:36 PM »
I searched for the main destinations/attractions in HCMC that they could have possibly visited (chu chi tunnels, ben thanh market, saigon square, pham ngu lao/district 1, airport) on instagram and still no sightings. I wonder where in HCMC they were/are and why people haven't spotted them there.

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #647 on: June 17, 2018, 02:46:47 PM »
I searched for the main destinations/attractions in HCMC that they could have possibly visited (chu chi tunnels, ben thanh market, saigon square, pham ngu lao/district 1, airport) on instagram and still no sightings. I wonder where in HCMC they were/are and why people haven't spotted them there.

I wonder if they could have taken a car, train, taxi or boat to another city or isle outside of Ho Chi Minh?  But still weird they haven't been spotted at the airport, which, if they weren't doing 2 legs there, they would have flown out by now. But there is potential danger in Ho Chi Minh with protests and the like. It might be possible they are hold up in a hotel somewhere until its a bit safer?  :duno:

Offline TARmap

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #648 on: June 17, 2018, 02:57:39 PM »

I wonder if they could have taken a car, train, taxi or boat to another city or isle outside of Ho Chi Minh?  But still weird they haven't been spotted at the airport, which, if they weren't doing 2 legs there, they would have flown out by now. But there is potential danger in Ho Chi Minh with protests and the like. It might be possible they are hold up in a hotel somewhere until its a bit safer?  :duno:

Im quite surprised that production still decided to do a leg in HCMC though - seems like the protests are pretty serious and have been happening before teams even arrived there

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #649 on: June 17, 2018, 03:18:00 PM »
During the Race's first visit to HCMC in TAR 3, they spent 1 leg outside of HCMC in the Mekong River Delta area South and East of the city. And IIRC, ATWFF, in either Alex Boylan's first season or Jeff Schroeder's second season, spent time along the coast. So it's entirely possible something like that is happening this time.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 04:52:16 PM by theschnauzers »
-- theschnauzers