Author Topic: THANK YOU EVERYONE!!  (Read 14352 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
« on: July 04, 2018, 12:40:50 PM »

Where to Start?

So many of you helped to make TAR 31 Filming AMAZING!

Special thanks to ALL of you MEMBERS who registered, followed, and contributed this season!  You are the HEART of RFF!

Biggest THANKS to the whole TAR Detective Team who spent countless hours researching, tracking, detecting!  :yourock:

OvalOrange for the Magnificent TIMELINE!

Special thanks to ALL our NEW Big Brother and Survivor Friends who also were instrumental in tracking this season. You are RFF Family now!!

A BIG thank you to REDMOND who spent countless hours with me figuring out our CAST.  It was a great pleasure!!

And as always, CHATEAU was instrumental at bringing us the START. Locations, photos, airport...he is AMAZING!

I couldn't even begin to thank all our new friends around the world who spent virtual time with me helping me make sense of the many many sightings!!
:tu for your time/photos/patience!

And a very special thanks to two newer members MM1924 and spitcoff who killed themselves running all over Detroit bringing us the lovely FINALE spoilers!

AND our TAR RACERS who are the STARS OF THE SHOW!

And as always, :thankyou: to the TAR 31 PRODUCTION TEAM who make the MAGIC HAPPEN! and don't hate us... (much?)  :kuss:

BUT MOST OF ALL to our RFF FAMILY who follow, read, comment, and keep us laughing, stimulated, sometimes annoyed, and always AMAZED at your dedication to us and to TAR!!

LOVE YOU ALL!

And hope ALL of you stay for the ongoing TAR 31 analysis, the CURRENT TAR CANADA airing, and the TAR 32 SPECULATION!!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 05:21:04 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.