Archive > BIG BROTHER Season 20

BB 20 LIVE FEED UPDATES! *Spoilers*

<< < (2/17) > >>

unbelievable:
SPOILER ALERT.......................

Faysal won the VETO...sounds like the veto was played with real snakes and spiders...ones that played some have big red marks on their backs and legs (not  certain if this is from getting hit with paint balls or bites.) They said the water was extremely cold and the snakes were huddling together to try to stay warm.  Faysal said he was yelled at to stop throwing the snakes that they can't be harmed...they had to pick lights out among the snakes (?? in a tank) is what Steve and Scotty are talking about.   Steve said "what are we playing here fear factor"  Faysal  said he was freaking out at first...Faysal, Steve and Scotty are also talking about ?able getting hit with paint balls  game had shock collars on their arms neck and legs...that has to be paint balls ?  If true this season is really different.   Guys trying to save Steve...Girls trying to save Sam...that's what I'm hearing hope it's accurate...just writing what I'm hearing....Just came across the bottom of the screen...Faysal hates spiders and Snakes,  and Steve hates shock collars.

redwings8831:
BB App Store ...

Sam confirmed to Tyler yesterday that she won the power and it will keep her (or someone she wants?) safe for the next 4 weeks. Basically it will be used after the votes are read and the person evicted will get to stay (similar to how the Round trip ticket would've played out in BB18).

Fessie got the punishment and has to eat a plate of ham (production gave him vegan ham because of his religion) everytime Hamazon :lol: delievers a package to the front door.

Leafsfan.:
^ Vegan ham I believe

RealityFreakWill:
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 20

Week 1:Tyler, HOH, Sam & Steve nominated, Faysal wins veto, not used, to be continued...

RealityFreakWill:
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 20

Week 1:Tyler, HOH, Sam & Steve nominated, Faysal wins veto, not used, Steve evicted 7-6
Week 2: Kaitlyn, HOH, to be continued...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version