Author Topic: TARstorian Blog: TAR Canada 1: Episode 7 added! 352nd Episode Blog!!!  (Read 82569 times)

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
I have been to 63 countries. I have met Phil Keoghan, Jon Montgomery, Allan Wu, Elise and Bertram in person. I visited Joe & Bill in Hawaii, JK & Mike in Singapore, and Rovilson in Manila. I attended the TAR 28, 29, and 34 finales.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
I have been to 63 countries. I have met Phil Keoghan, Jon Montgomery, Allan Wu, Elise and Bertram in person. I visited Joe & Bill in Hawaii, JK & Mike in Singapore, and Rovilson in Manila. I attended the TAR 28, 29, and 34 finales.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
Re: TARstorian Blog: TAR 21: Episode 7 added! 328th Episode Blog!!!
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2021, 11:37:01 PM »
Note: I already have episodes 8 and 9 done. I am spreading out their releases on my blog (Episode 8 will be up on Sunday). I am already working on episode 10! It's easily the fastest I've worked on a season in over five years.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARstorian Blog: TAR 21: Episode 10 added! 331st Episode Blog!!!
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2021, 12:55:13 AM »
@TARstorian when are you writing your next recap?

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2021, 08:28:31 PM »
@TARstorian when are you writing your next recap?

I was about two-thirds of the way done episode 11. Then my girlfriend got in from the Philippines and I took two weeks off from work to see friends and family. Then I spent about 8 days working full 12 hour days to make up for the time off. Then we went on an 11 day vacation to Victoria, Niagara Falls, and Toronto. I just got back last night. I hope to have the next episode up within the next few days.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2021, 09:20:45 PM »
After a summer break from blogging and podcasting about reality TV thanks to my girlfriend being able to visit for the past two months (oddly enough we met thanks to a TAR Asia 2 contestant), the newest TARstorian blog is now up!

https://thesupacoowackiestblogintheuniverse.wordpress.com/2021/09/10/the-amazing-race-21-episode-11-rankings-the-all-new-ford-escape-presented-by-jaymes-vaughan-and-james-davis/

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
You don't like Season 22? It's in my top 5.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

It'll be somewhere in the middle or slightly above middle of the pack. I know the first half is really entertaining and solid overall. My memory is quite hazy for the second half.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster

It'll be somewhere in the middle or slightly above middle of the pack. I know the first half is really entertaining and solid overall. My memory is quite hazy for the second half.
I actually like second half of S22 more (excluding the Switzerland leg). Berlin is one of my all time favourite leg.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
Re: TARstorian Blog: TAR 22: Episode 4 added! 337th Episode Blog!!!
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2021, 05:59:15 PM »
Oy Vey! TAR 22 Episode 4 blog is up. This is the proudest I have been after writing any of my blogs in a very long time.

https://thesupacoowackiestblogintheuniverse.wordpress.com/2021/10/27/the-amazing-race-22-episode-4-rankings-oy-vey/

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
Re: TARstorian Blog: TAR 22: Episode 5 added! 338th Episode Blog!!!
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2021, 08:13:14 AM »
TAR 22 Episode 5 blog posted. Romania, Cyprus, Malta, Bangkok, and Phuket have been fun over the past seven weeks!

https://thesupacoowackiestblogintheuniverse.wordpress.com/2021/12/29/the-amazing-race-22-episode-5-rankings-loveshack/

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.