Archive > BIG BROTHER Season 20

BIG BROTHER 20: Media and News

<< < (5/5)

Gra1162:

--- Quote from: Cyzoran on August 31, 2018, 09:42:55 PM ---Sadly JC is getting a great edit. The show never mentions any of this and makes it look like everyone loves him. I wish they’d show his true self, then people wouldn’t like him as much and producers could kick him off without hurting ratings.

--- End quote ---
Yeah the edit makes him look totally funny but in truth he acts like a kid when he's 28 and totally humlliated my fav houseguest hayleigh

AAngel:
I keep hoping the will put him up and evict him.  At first he seemed cute and funny not anymore. 

For sure what JC pulled with Hay should have been addressed.  It was wrong and if that was me I would have let Production know loud and clear.

AAngel:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on June 29, 2018, 07:46:33 PM ---https://www.youtube.com/v/kmPUiNxjiCo

--- End quote ---

That was great thank you.   :conf:

theschnauzers:
FWIW, Deadlne.com is reporting that Julie plans to stay for at least the remainder of her current contract, which would include BB21 next summer, and hopes to continue beyond that.
And the article also mentioned that casting for CBB2 is underway.

RealityFreakWill:
Brett and Tyler will be taping scenes on The Bold & the Beautiful and it will air on Tuesday, October 23rd!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version