Author Topic: Wild  (Read 12843 times)

Offline freds

• RFF Full Member
Wild
« on: March 26, 2018, 05:07:49 AM »
Wild is a new tv reality show in M6, a tv channel in France. Wild is a race who looks like the amazing race with a lot of "Survivor".

The race take place in hostile place, at first in Botswana and after in Bolivia. 7 teams are on the race, an expert who know the life in hostile place and novice. Each team is placed at 50km of the finish line and they got 3 days and 2 nights to finish the leg with their foot as only way of travel, without water or food. At the end of each leg, the last two teams faced to a challenge, the loser is eliminate. At the begining of each leg, each team will be switched, at each team, it's an expert and a novice, not 2 experts or 2 novices. The first episode will be broadcast today with the Savannah of Botswana. The second leg will be on the Kalahari Desert.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: Wild
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 05:31:17 AM »
When does this air?

Gra1162

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 08:37:03 AM »
 :luvu:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 09:46:33 AM »
Sounds great Freds!

Would love airing info (channel and times) and then maybe someone can figure out how we can watch! Thanks!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline freds

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 03:39:37 PM »
Airing info: M6 each monday at 9pm time France (3pm time USA). The first episode is airing now.

The Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WildM6/
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 03:42:44 PM by freds »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 04:25:19 PM »
Lots of cool video clips here! I have messaged them and asked if there will be episode videos or other ways to watch available.

https://www.facebook.com/WildM6/videos/
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.