Author Topic: TAR30 EP 12 2/21/18 "It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure" FINALE! 10-11PM  (Read 12299 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
 :bigwelcome to the TAR 30 FINALE Episode!

AFTER 10 COUNTRIES, 21 CITIES AND MORE THAN 29,000 MILES, ONE TEAM WILL BE CROWNED THE WINNERS ON THE TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF THE 30TH EDITION OF “THE AMAZING RACE,” WEDNESDAY, FEB. 2

“It’s Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure” (Hong Kong and San Francisco) – With the one million dollars on the line, the final four teams race through Hong Kong and San Francisco on the quest to cross the final finish line first. After 10 countries, 21 cities and more than 29,000 miles, host Phil Keoghan (@PhilKeoghan) will crown one team the winners of the 30th Race around the world, on the two-hour season finale of THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, Feb. 21 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 10:34:10 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
PRESS PICS!

« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:23:38 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
PRESS PICS part 2!

« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:26:55 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Saved for timeline
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
No posting except for Alen please
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Preview!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FO6P1LwLP5s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/FO6P1LwLP5s</a>
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 09:17:04 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Caps!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:36:01 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Caps!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:53:37 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Surprised I haven't seen any spec over a potential memory challenge yet.

Given the strange decision to air the Halwa RI over the walk the plank RB in Bahrain, suggests to me we're in for a food/drink memory challenge. What we currently have:

1. Cod liver oil & Brennivín shots
2. Chocolate shop / friets
3. Fish
4. Baguettes
5. Red wine (from detour decision point)
6. Beer (detour kegs + baths RI)
7. Canteens/water supply
8. Ice cream (from greeter)
9. Halwa
10. Scorpions/frogs
11. Crabs (as per the preview)
12. Fortune cookies (as per spoilers)

We've seen enough to make it work. Just hope this isn't a missed opportunity like the clueboxes in 19 :funny:

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
Also there was the produce in the delivery detour in Tangier.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Also there was the produce in the delivery detour in Tangier.
That was just a detour though, so not all the teams saw it.

I would love a food/drink-related memory challenge, and it's been speculated in past seasons, so I do hope that it happens! ;D
Although, it doesn't seem hard at all, so then I would hope that there is another memory challenge, or some cool twist with misleading clues for this one.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
For it to be a memory challenge, they'd all have to be something on the leg that every team will see. So none can be a single Detour option.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
For it to be a memory challenge, they'd all have to be something on the leg that every team will see. So none can be a single Detour option.
Except all the final 3 teams chose the same detour for that leg. Though I doubt production will risk doing that. However, TAR13 and TAR12 final tasks did feature things from detour

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
PLEASE let it be a food/drink memory challenge!

An unusual one!

Where will it take place?

AT&T Park?

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
Imagine if the hot dog Phil gave Joey at the starting line was in the memory task lol

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
That memory task would've been so cool! Would I remember them myself? Maybe. Maybe not. It's cool though! I love it when memory tasks are very difficult (i.e. TAR12, TAR21).

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
That memory task would've been so cool! Would I remember them myself? Maybe. Maybe not. It's cool though! I love it when memory tasks are very difficult (i.e. TAR12, TAR21).
yes! I loved the memory tasks in s12 and s21. they were so detail oriented. If you've seen TARCAN 1 then you'll love the memory task of s1. It was revolving around the province flowers and locating them. Personally if the memory task is a mix of various national symbols (eg. national animal of this country, national bird, etc.) then it's fun. Make it like an Einstein puzzle of the sort. THAT, would be interesting to see.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
This cap:

is a RB >> an ascender task followed by a bungee style jump during the San Fran Finale at the Bay Bridge

Following the Find the marked balls in the water task in the harbor, and receiving their next clue,  teams were transported by the Harbor Boats seen below to the Bridge for this task.

ALL IMAGES PROPERTY OF RFF AND MAY NOT BE USED OR SHARED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION:

Thanks to KT6DM For the photos!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
PLEASE let it be a food/drink memory challenge!

An unusual one!

Where will it take place?

AT&T Park?

The Hornet
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Have just added the Press Pics for the Finale Upstream. (CBS did not add them until post airing)

Reply 2 and 3.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
Do you have any idea what time was in SF when Cody and Jessica crossed the finish line? I was curious since crews decided to place Final task and Finish line at the same place, and i would specualte that it was really late night in there and there wasnt any ideal spot available for such late finish
what might have been