Author Topic: S36: Sebastian Noel (NAVITI)  (Read 9788 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S36: Sebastian Noel (NAVITI)
« on: January 31, 2018, 12:46:57 PM »

Sebastian Noel

Hometown: Melbourne, Florida
Current residence: Satellite Beach, Florida

Hobbies: Fishing, surfing, cooking, living, loving, traveling, and gardening.

Pet peeves: When someone calls you but you miss their call by like a second, so you call them right back but then they don't pick up, and then you call them three more times in a row and they still don't pick up.

Three words to describe you: Outgoing, adventurous, and free spirited.

What's your personal claim to fame?
Being everyone's favorite person. I truly enjoy meeting people from various walks of life, becoming very good friends with them, keeping them in my life, and smiling the entire way.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
Bob Marley. That man knew how to live life. He understood what living meant and inspired people to love the life you live and live the life you love. I smile just thinking about that beautiful human.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
A waterproof camera. Life is an adventure. I'm in love with memories. I really enjoy capturing every twist and turn this beautiful life has to offer. A Hawaiian sling. I am a waterman, so being in the water, hunting for food is where I feel the most at home. True peace for my soul. A big bowl of gummy candy. I am absolutely addicted to candy, especially gummies. I can catch the meat, but I can't catch the candy.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Tyson. He knew how to play the game through laughter, creativity, and good times. A true free spirit.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
I've been waiting my entire life for an opportunity to show the world the many skills I have to offer. I feel like this is my calling. Also, almost everyone I know literally asks me all the time, "Seb, why are you NOT on Survivor?" I just feel like it's my time to shine.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I am perfect for this game. I spend most of my life outside in the elements, a lot of which is involved with something physical. I'm great with people and can make friends very easily. I enjoy being challenged in such ways that may be life risking. I can figure out little kinks to situations that others may not even think about.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:54:31 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: S36: Sebastian Noel (NAVITI)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 10:16:40 AM »
Survivor - Meet Survivor Season 36 Castaway Sebastian Noel

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/U_f8e2zSHFU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/U_f8e2zSHFU</a>

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: S36: Sebastian Noel (NAVITI)
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 01:08:57 PM »