Author Topic: S36: Ep 14: "It is Game Time Kids" (5/23 3HR FINALE)  (Read 184985 times)

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S36: Ep 14: "It is Game Time Kids" (5/23 3HR FINALE)
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2018, 06:37:33 AM »
i'm glad this season is over, one of the most boring seasons. Ghost island looked so cool in the beginning, but it turned out to be pointless. Many cast look invincible because the bad editing. Hopefully next season will be much better, all players playing the game, not just two.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2018, 12:40:59 PM »
Ghost Island was doomed when the PRODUCERS took away the suspense.

Having to break the cylinders in order gave production every opportunity to predetermine what the player got...totally leaves this open to possible manipulation.

Not saying it happened, but having that possibility RUINED any suspense/interest in that for me.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2018, 05:08:18 AM »
Having to break the cylinders in order gave production every opportunity to predetermine what the player got...totally leaves this open to possible manipulation.

Yeah, that's it. Only with that being changed things could have been way different and maybe better.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2018, 05:59:17 PM »
The whole Ghost Island twist seemed pointless, it was more a museum of Survivor relics than anything else. Shown up by them making a big deal of which voting urn was chosen at the end.  Laurel and Donathan were both pretty weak players I thought and helped Domenick and Wendell most of the way.   The bromance was overconfident and among a better cast I think one of them would have been blindsided and that would have changed the whole game.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2018, 01:54:02 AM »
YES agreed so much