Author Topic: Racing report: TAR30 episode 12 is on page 1  (Read 19723 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: Racing report: TAR30 episode 11 is on page 1
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2018, 12:16:53 AM »
Thanks again for the racing reports, Maf.  You are so genius. Anyway on the leg 6 report, the hotel was indeed first when teams arrived in Prague as they've seen in live tweets back in October.
Are you saying that maf misplaced the Hotel Route Info?

I would have to dig through a lot of threads and posts to prove this, but I'm sure he's actually correct as either Jen posted here or another racer confirmed that in interviews.

Offline Jen #TeamExtreme

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2018, 07:57:45 PM »
Thanks again for the racing reports, Maf.  You are so genius. Anyway on the leg 6 report, the hotel was indeed first when teams arrived in Prague as they've seen in live tweets back in October.
Are you saying that maf misplaced the Hotel Route Info?

I would have to dig through a lot of threads and posts to prove this, but I'm sure he's actually correct as either Jen posted here or another racer confirmed that in interviews.

The hotel was after the roadblock, just before the pit stop.
“‎Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of others, instead, seek what they sought.” Matsuo Basho

Offline maf

• RFF TAR Chronicler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2018, 01:47:41 AM »
The hotel was after the roadblock, just before the pit stop.

And I think that settles the discussion :)

And I would say that, thanks to you Jen, we know a lot more more about what really happened along the race in this season than we usually do. I am really grateful you take your time and answer so many questions for us. I really enjoyed watching you and Kristie and me and my wife really bummed out when you did not win the race. But at least you got to race all the legs so I hope you had a marvelous experience.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 05:29:12 AM by maf »