Author Topic: TAR33: Caro Viehweg & Ray Gantt (Dating)  (Read 3499 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
TAR33: Caro Viehweg & Ray Gantt (Dating)
« on: December 10, 2021, 03:38:05 PM »

Photo Credit: Sonja Flemming/CBS

Caro & Ray

Caro Viehweg (L) and Ray Gantt (R), a dating couple from Los Angeles and Toms River, N.J., respectively.

Caro, 23, and Ray, 25, met each other on Love Island U.S. season, where they finished in third place. The couple is used to traveling long distances, considering they're currently on two different coasts. But they have a big incentive to win: If they take home the million, Ray has promised to move out to L.A.

Link: https://parade.com/1306902/mikebloom/the-amazing-race-33-cast/#gallery_1306902-5
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 09:21:18 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: TAR33: Caro Viehweg & Ray Gantt (Dating)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 04:15:54 PM »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 01:11:00 PM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2022, 05:45:58 AM »

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2022, 06:30:20 PM »
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-amazing-race-season-33-caro-viehweg-reveals-couldnt-return-following-shutdown.html/

Interesting, so they now allow non-US citizens to join, for as long as they had a US visa or green card holder?

I read on the casting page just recently that you must be a US citizen to compete, so I thought Caro had citizenship, then relinquished it to move to Europe. A unique situation for her. indeed.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2022, 08:20:15 AM »
Now we know the reason they broke up. At the time of the Race airing, she said in the video that she couldn't talk about it yet - https://meaww.com/ex-on-the-beach-s-5-2022-why-caro-leave-mtv-show-ray-gantt-drinks-throw-cheat-love-island

They're on season 5 of MTV's Ex on the Beach. In episode 3 last night, Caro threw her drinks at Ray after he admitted to cheating on her twice, and that was enough for production to boot her off.

I feel terrible for Caro, hope she finds better :'(
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 08:47:26 AM by Maanca »

Offline aidnnsma

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2023, 03:59:30 AM »
Now we know the reason they broke up. At the time of the Race airing, she said in the video that she couldn't talk about it yet

They're on season 5 of MTV's Ex on the Beach. In episode 3 last night, Caro threw her drinks at Ray after he admitted to cheating on her twice, and that was enough for production to boot her off.

I feel terrible for Caro, hope she finds better :'(

Explore a vibrant community at Reality Fan Forum, where passion for reality TV unites fans in an engaging exchange of insights. Delve into The Amazing Race Spoilers, Big Brother Live Feed Updates, Survivor Spoilers, and Big Brother Spoilers, discovering a dynamic space for enthusiasts. Here, more than just a forum, it's a hub for shared excitement. Members contribute more than just spoilers—they share laughter, strategic analyses, and celebrate the unpredictable twists of reality TV. Embrace the camaraderie, stay informed with the latest updates, and experience more than just a fan forum—it's a lively celebration of the diverse and thrilling world of reality television.
Thanks for the information!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 02:18:53 AM by aidnnsma »