Author Topic: S35 Ep:12 "Not Going to Roll Over and Die" (12/6)  (Read 17374 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S35 Ep:12 "Not Going to Roll Over and Die" (12/6)
« on: December 01, 2017, 11:53:53 PM »
Survivor - Not Going to Roll Over and Die (Preview)

Castaways receive a much-needed visit from their loved ones, and one castaway must snatch an idol in plain sight, on Survivor, Wednesday, Dec. 6 at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/RYkua-5c0FE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/RYkua-5c0FE</a>

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: S35 Ep:12 "Not Going to Roll Over and Die" (12/6)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 12:28:59 AM »
ANOTHER idol? :groan:

I'm guessing they liked the way Cirie went out last season, huh.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 09:12:19 AM »
To my knowledge, Ben is the only one with an idol now since Ryan just played his. So if an idol was found, there would still only be 2 idols out there. It might be a little too much late in the game, but it's nothing like last season w/ 3 idols plus a legacy advantage.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 09:17:09 AM »
Is this another idol, different to the fake one we saw Ben making in the NTOS in the last ep? (I can't see the video because of geoblock).

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 09:32:52 AM »
Ryan just played his, so it was rehidden. Ben found the idol Mike played. All of this is completely separate to the fake idol Ben is making.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 10:59:28 AM »
Tragic. Messing with the game too much with only 7 people left.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 08:57:42 PM »
I know they always hide Idols again after someone uses it (and they like people using the Idol), but I just don't like Idols planted at late game. :(

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 11:58:35 PM »
Survivor - Not Going to Roll Over and Die (Sneak Peek)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nRKYXx5sXf0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/nRKYXx5sXf0</a>

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 08:25:59 PM »
Lauren :'(

This season's just gone downhill for me.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 08:30:43 PM »

Damn. I had high hopes for her. Liked her very much. One totally stupido move. :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 09:03:19 PM »
NO LAUREN WHYYYYYY!!!

Season now=ruined

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 04:39:11 AM »
Damn, what a great episode and what a depressing ending :/
I wanna know what was happening inside Lauren's head. Like, what was she thinking?

For half of the tribal I was hoping she handed Mike a random shell and had the actual idol in her pocket all the time. Guess not...

I don't know who I want to win now. Devon? Chrissy?

Damn. I had high hopes for her. Liked her very much. One totally stupido move. :groan:
Not one. Quite a few really.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 08:42:02 AM »
Devastated for Lauren but damn she had a series of unfortunate events..Poor gameplay, hopefully she'll learn from that if she plays again because she's clearly a fan favourite.

I found most people annoying this episode tbh. Ben's still my choice to win, I won't let that ep tarnish my previous liking for him alol.

This season is probably my favourite in the 30s era.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2017, 08:56:03 AM »
This season <33333

Ben tho :/

I really want to see if all remaining 5 turn again against Ben cause he is clearly a runaway winner if he makes it to the end, and he is getting the winner's edit Mike got in Flops Apart. I really hope he doesn't win immunities next cause that is gonna be stupid.

I cannot stop thinking of last episode. Gosh, Lauren and Ben really played foolishly, even Mike to a lesser extent. Chrissy was too emotional, but I am still rooting for her. Ryan is getting better tbh, he could make the most of the little trust they gave him now. Ashley and Devon shouldn't be that loud about their stuff together or one of them is going to be out next. We'll see how this all goes next week, cannot wait <333333

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2017, 07:38:38 AM »
Worst episode ever! grrrrrr

What was that ridiculous love "challenge"? Well, it wasn't a challenge, that's for sure. SHAME.

Yes, Lauren did a lot of mistakes this episode. Why didn't she kept the idol for herself? Why did she gave the other part of the idol to Mike? Why did she left the Advantage at camp?
I know the advantage wouldn't have effect anything but idk, be always prepared if you know you are the target. I hated Mike when he threw the idol to the fire. If I was Lauren I would have jump to the fire, throw the water of my canteen and took the idol and play it. lol

Anyway, I love Lauren, she was my winner pick, and I really do hope that we get to see her playing again. Blood vs Water 3 with her sister? Or just her on a returning players season please I hope she accepts.

I think I've never hated a castaway more than Ben right now. I know he is playing survivor so hard, but I can't see his face, I want him OUT ASAP and never playing again (sadly I'm sure he will play again :/).

Well, right now my winner pick order is: 1- Devon, 2- Mike (screw you for that idol in the fire), 3- Ashley, 4- Chrissy, 5- Ryan, 6- Ben.

The bad thing is that rn Devon and Ashley are alone. I hope everybody agrees on taking out Ben and then Mike joins Devon and Ashley.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2017, 08:33:51 AM »
Evidently Lauren had the advantage with her per this interview.  She answers other questions many of the viewers have had since the episode.

https://www.globaltv.com/survivor/latest/lauren-rimmer-explains-her-perfect-survivor-storm-her-surprise-exit/

If only they still had the "favorite survivor" vote... I'd vote for Lauren!

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2017, 10:31:50 PM »
WOW... didn't see that coming, i thought Lauren got the winner edit. i know many people disappointed with the result but this season is getting better after boring pre-merge episodes. Ben is still the main target, but in the preview Chrissy talk to others and want to vote Ashley, so maybe Ben won immunity. Ashley & Devon are so close, if the others want to get to the final 3, they must break this duo.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2017, 06:52:59 AM »
I just really hope Ben isn't getting the Mike Holloway edit and won't go on an immunity run to win.
I like him as a character, but I don't want him to win.

CocoNuts

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2017, 08:01:08 AM »
I loved this episode!!! Ben definitely made himself a little more likable making a play like that! I think Ryan, Chrissy, and Mike will go on to be final 3 for sure!!!! Ashley go next, then devon, then Ben...

This season had such great females that left so early!!! I hope to see a reurnee season jam packed with Heroes, healers, and Hustlers.

IMO, best episode hands down. I may seem biassed (my name IS CocoNuts) Mike will win. He has 3 healers in jury and he would receive more votes over chrissy and ryan and ben. Devon and Ashley maybe not.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 07:03:54 PM »
This season is glam because you have great players wannabe trying to make big moves and sometimes they fail, but sometimes they succeed.

I didn’t perceive Lauren as very smart, but to be honest she’s a relatively great player. I hope she learns from this like Tyson and do well in future Seasons, which we know she’s definitely coming back.

I’m going back to my original choice, that Ryan is still a potential winner lol. idk why but the winner’s edit was too strong right from the start.