Author Topic: S35 Ep:10/11 "Buy One, Get One Free" (11/29, 2 hrs)  (Read 15803 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S35 Ep:10/11 "Buy One, Get One Free" (11/29, 2 hrs)
« on: November 22, 2017, 06:44:01 PM »
Survivor - Buy One, Get One Free (Preview)

Double the twists, double the drama. and double the double crossing on Survivor, Wednesday, Nov. 29 at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/51nBpqjhFEQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/51nBpqjhFEQ</a>
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 11:59:10 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: S35 Ep:10 "Buy One, Get One Free" (11/29, 2 hrs)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 11:22:54 PM »
Survivor - Buy One, Get One Free (Sneak Peek)

Can one secret agent keep their cover or will they be discovered, on back-to-back episodes of Survivor, Wednesday, Nov. 29 at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1y-L7iAfA6A" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1y-L7iAfA6A</a>
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 11:57:34 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 12:08:04 AM »
Behind-the-Scenes Challenge Preview of "Bermuda Triangles"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3UudOgfv-kM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3UudOgfv-kM</a>

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 06:54:46 AM »
These two episodes. I thought it was going to be boring but WOW.

This has to be one of the BEST episode of Survivor. I love how JP is voted off, and it made the F8 as people who are ABSOLUTELY playing this game.

Devon and Ashley stepped up.
Queen Lauren TOTALLY rocking the game as the mastermind.
Ben totally delivered as a double agent (no, he doesn't need to go anymore LOL. I apologise)
Ryan and Chrissy totally fighting.
Mike and Joe fighting.

In the end, the 2 people whom I want to see go home, went home.

I'm loving the F7 of this season. Very rarely, you have EVERYONE whom you don't mind winning all the way till the end.

I still think that Ryan and Chrissy are going to be able to turn this around, with Ben's help (??).

I don't know what's going to happen next, but I'm damn glad this episode did not happen with just Mike and Joe going home.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 06:57:55 AM »
(It would have been amazing to vote out Ben, a move by Lauren, Devon and Ashley with the extra vote), but that wouldn't have gone down well... not the time. They still need Ben, but I don't think they are managing him well.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 03:19:48 PM »
JP and Joe going!  :conf:

WHAT A GRAND EPISODE!  :conf: :hoot: :bunny

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 04:36:35 PM »
Glad Joe's gone at last. A bit too smug.

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 04:48:06 PM »
I still think that Ryan and Chrissy are going to be able to turn this around, with Ben's help (??).

I could see the entire tribe coming together next episode to vote off Ben (massive jury threat & numerous seeds suggesting his downfall), one of Ryan or Chrissy voted out the week after, and whoever is left using the fake idol and maybe an immunity win to maneuver themselves until he or she reaches the final 3.

I'm curious how Mike'll react next week to being betrayed after proclaiming alliance loyalty all of tribal.

Silent JP to the end, he didn't even get final words.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 05:13:05 PM »
So glad these 2 went.

JP had the epitome of a purple edit - really, I even think purple Kelly was more visible - and some say that's unfair yadda yadda, but he's just... dumb as rocks, excuse me. :lol:
I watched his Ponderosa video and I was like "did he really not say/do anything better?". He's beyond boring and I have no idea how or why he got cast.

It seemed that Joe had fans, or at least people that liked his gameplay, but God I found him so annoying. Even after the game (in Ponderosa, on his twitter now), he's SO SMUG, calls the other players idiotic and etc. I don't get it?? He was no Russell Hantz and his strategy was actually pretty poor. Having a correct idol play doesn't make you a legend or nearly as smart as he thinks he was at the game.
Loved seeing him go out in a blindside! Now I just hope he never comes back, which I fear... :escape

.... and I don't remember ever rooting for someone as hard as Lauren. :lol: Maybe sometime in the earlier seasons, but I can't remember that recently.
If she went home, I would honestly be mad.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 06:23:34 PM »
JP's final words being "Damn, they got me good!" :lol: :lol: :lol: <3

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 10:35:22 PM »
Devon devising elimination plans both times is amazing. And asking Ben to be double agent, putting the target on him, and fuelling his need to show off himself... omg.

If you're asking me, I actually think that Devon and Lauren are the biggest threats right now. What a turnaround!

I absolutely adore this F7. Hoping that Mike goes next because I still feel that he thinks he's smart but he's actually a mediocre player. LOL

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S35 Ep:10/11 "Buy One, Get One Free" (11/29, 2 hrs)
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2017, 02:58:38 AM »
that was good double episode. i don't really like JP but i feel bad for him. i mean, he made it to the jury but we didn't see him talk, even on the episode he voted off. I don't know if he really quiet or it was just the edit he got.

i maybe on the minority but i hope Ryan & Crissy will survive on the next episodes