Archive > Survivor 35: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers

S35 Predictions/Speculation/Wishes Thread

<< < (2/6) > >>

Marionete:
I really want Lauren's edit to pick up strategically, so that there's tangible hope to her winning. :lol: Everyone from casuals to superfans seems to love her.
Her edit hasn't been stale, but I still think it's more wishful thinking than logic to predict her as a winner. Though some people on sucks have been saying her edit would be strange for a non-winner (or at least a non-contender).

It would be really awesome to have Lauren and Chrissy both in the F3 though!

stekay:
I think Lauren has a consistent edit for someone like Lauren if she was to win.

I think for Chrissy to win she'll have to cut Ryan before he cuts her.

David:

--- Quote from: stekay on November 14, 2017, 08:20:08 PM ---I think for Chrissy to win she'll have to cut Ryan before he cuts her.

--- End quote ---

I am starting to fear a Denise vs Malcolm kind of F4 vote. Ryan and Chrissy are very concerned about their bonds with each other and the alliance each other has, but still they reckon each other as social threats. I would really like to see them both making it far, along with Lauren, Ben and Dr Mike.

TBH If Healers are to be voted off one by one, Mike should really get bonds with someone else to be kept and be a potential swing vote when the Heroes and the Hustlers have to battle it out in the end. I think Dr Mike is possibly the only Healer that may have this kind of survival thought, because Joe... I would love tribe lines for most of the postmerge with some people swinging here and there.

I don't see the season as THAT bad, I read every single review thinks this is a complete letdown, with no rootable people. I am enjoying it and wouldn't say it is the worst of recent seasons (Flops Apart anyone?).

Jobby:
This season has kept me entertained so far!!! No big crazy moves yet, but seriously people need to stop expecting that big moves should be made ever so frequently for a Survivor to be considered playing the game???

Marionete:
I'm not disparaging any negative opinions, but it pisses me off that fans have become so jaded because of the "big move" era, where twists were manufactured and crazy plays were encouraged.
There were many seasons in the past where the strategy may have been boring, but the characters drove the season and it was well-received. Gabon is still one of my favorite seasons, for example.

I like most people this season, so I applaud casting. Of all the remaining people, I'm only not a fan of JP and Ryan. I'm not rooting for Joe or Cole either, but they're great characters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version