Archive > Survivor 35: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers

S35 Ep:7 "Get to Gettin'" (11/8)

<< < (3/3)

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: Xoruz on November 09, 2017, 10:43:34 AM ---So Jessica is in the Corinne Kaplan spot of merge boot but not the first juror?

--- End quote ---

Worlds Apart also had the first merge boot not be a juror (because F12 can't start the jury (without juror boot off) due to a potential 3-3-3 tie with 9 jurors at F3 or 5-5 tie with 10 jurors at F2).

I liked Jessica and was sad to see her go, but I liked Chrissy way more so I'm glad Jessica went home over Chrissy. Definitely rooting for Chrissy and Lauren! I also believe Ben and Lauren made the correct decision because I doubt that they would have made it far with Yawa/the Healers and have a better chance of making it through with the heroes and hustlers.

This episode was not terrible thrilling for me because I was expecting that it would be Heroes and Hustlers vs. Healers at the merge boot. Hopefully this changes to keep things interesting. However, I don't really like anyone on the Healers except Desi, but I would also hate to see the Hustlers Pagonged as that would not be interesting

BourkieBoy:
Bye Jessica :(

Jobby:
Lauren and Ben did the right thing! There is no way the Healers gonna let them infiltrate in their strong five. Somehow, I have this feeling Desi will weasel further than the next 4 vote offs.

Marionete:
I don't expect that big alliance to hold for long. It's 7v4 now, so I'm guessing there will at most be 2 linear votes.
After that, everyone's gonna look for a new (smaller) majority. But perhaps even sooner than that :-X

Jimmer:
Yeah, that makes sense, I could see a flip at F9.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version