Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 6 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 6) LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION (ongoing)!  (Read 117141 times)

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR ISRAEL 6 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 6) LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION (ongoing)!
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2017, 03:46:14 PM »
Found one of their last names. Regev is apparently a pseudo-celebrity.

Regev Hod. He's a EuroPop singer, not a bad one, I might add! Even if I can't understand a word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vInaH4zLP3g

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2017, 06:11:36 PM »
does anyone throw up

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2017, 06:30:28 PM »
The last part of this leg airs on Wednesday :)

Unless of course, the TV network decides to change the date without letting people know :res:

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2017, 06:46:18 PM »
Examples of some of the shakes made during this episode included burgers and fries, macaroni and cheese, and pizza. 

does anyone throw up

A few teams came close but Regev did.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2017, 07:34:47 PM »
A couple of the teams say their last names (and ages) in the first episode, including Regev.

I don't suppose anything in the spoiler thread reveals the coffee shop they had to stop by on the delivery task? They totally glossed over it...
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2017, 08:10:25 PM »
I counted only two scenes in the coffee shop. Here's why I believed that Ground Support Cafe was the coffee shop in an earlier post.

Light arrangement is the same. Chalk board is in the same place. Exit sign is attached to same structure above door. White bricks next to a brown shelf in both. The only difference I see is an air conditioner above the door in the Hamerotz picture.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2017, 08:31:46 PM »
Looks like a perfect match to me! Todah!
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2017, 09:56:48 PM »
Where is Detour or Roadblock :knock:

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2017, 10:05:53 PM »

They, most of the time, (as I have heard of) don't have Detour or Roadblock. Just some random but hard tasks.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2017, 10:07:22 PM »

HaMerotz wasn't big on them last year. The entire season only had 4 Roadblocks, and sometimes no Detour either, legs consisting of only a long sequence of ARI tasks. And Double Battles.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2017, 02:55:13 AM »

HaMerotz wasn't big on them last year. The entire season only had 4 Roadblocks, and sometimes no Detour either, legs consisting of only a long sequence of ARI tasks. And Double Battles.
Only TARI 1 had a roadblock in every legs, TARI 2,3 and 4 had 7 roadblocks for each seasons, some legs in TARI had two detours and two types of U-turn (vote U-turn and normal U-turn)

Offline Jai Ho

• RFF Full Member
  • you are my destiny//jai ho जय हो
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2017, 02:00:32 AM »
Jai Ho here. Just finished watching episode 1 - it seemed like it took forever but it was worth it. Tough tasks but a lot of shakeups in the order. From what I understand, the next 2 episodes are up but geo-blocked for us Americans (at least visually; I could hear but not see).

Some highlights/observations/musings:

• Daniel/Eliyahu arriving last at the scaffolding task but 2nd to finish, behind Helen/Regev.
  • Nimrod/Yonatan among the last to arrive at IKEA but the first to finish; subsequently, Daniel/Eliyahu completely losing their lead and being the last to finish at IKEA
  • Jessica talking to herself in Spanish
  • Nimrod/Yonatan not knowing how to operate their car...multiple times  :funny:
  • Anne telling Yarden to stop kissing her cheek and put on her seat belt (safety first kids!)  :funny:
  • Mor/Mor knocking over something glass, sending it crashing to the ground, shattering, and then just walking away like nothing happened  :funny:
  • Daniel/Eliyahu randomly dancing with a GIANT Israeli flag on a stick (probably belonging to the locals they were talking with)
  • Nimrod calling Anne/Yarden "Yarden and...whatever..." (to their faces)  :funny:
  • No'a attempting to give Ma'ayan a physics lesson at the seesaw task  :word:
  • Anne/Yarden not weighing enough to make the seesaw move  :adevil
  • Evelyn/Tohar going from a complete breakdown at the first task to finishing in 3rd  :hoot:
  • Udi crying THREE. DIFFERENT. TIMES. Get a grip.  :haha
  • Hanni/Avivit finding out that the pit stop mat is right near where they live and then proceeding to argue about directions in a confessional. I do like them but they seem to have their fair share of idiotic moments.
  • Daniel/Eliyahu, constantly arguing in confessionals (but it's funny, derpy arguing). Those two are not good at sharing.
  • Neta/Omer blathering on so much at the mat that Ron has to kind of tell them to shut up so he can tell them their placement. And Neta's awful, shrieking voice
  • SO MANY hot men in the cast, aside from the models (Omer, Tohar, Meitar...)
  • Adi/Meitar being practically invisible for the whole episode

If anyone gets a link to a non-geoblocked episode 2 and 3 link me up in this bizzo.
TAR. USA/Israel.

aishwarya rai :: nicole scherzinger :: ke$ha :: leila lopes :: rosanne cash :: des'ree :: carly simon :: leymah gbowee :: mary j blige :: kathy najimy :: annie lennox :: angelique kidjo :: dolly parton :: temple grandin :: sheila e :: lena :: ellen degeneres :: shirley manson

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2017, 06:04:57 AM »
Do these episodes have titles, and if so where can I see them?

Offline bavariankid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2017, 07:58:35 AM »
Do these episodes have titles, and if so where can I see them?
The episodes seem to have individual names. You can use as a starting point http://reshet.tv/mood/the-amazing-race/season-06/episodes/. If you click the links to the individual episodes, you get the "non abbreviated" episode names :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2017, 02:03:38 PM »
 :angel
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 04:03:30 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2017, 03:48:13 PM »
So many hilarious moments this past episode

Peter Pan and Baseball tasks in general. :funny:

Anne & Yarden convincing their cab drive that their famous singers, being asked to sing by the driver, and singing Hamerotz LaMillion theme.  :funny:

The random woman standing in Omer and Neta's clue reading shot. :funny:

Eliyahu getting hit in the groin with a ball and then covering his groin for remainder of task. :funny:

Mor recognized Krista.  :noway:

Show content
Sad to see Asaf & Jessica go out the way they did. They stumbled onto the pit stop by accident instead of the UN judge.
 They also really looked like they did not expect that placement.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 03:58:34 PM by Xoruz »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2017, 04:02:32 PM »
This is the first ep I have seen. It was pretty awesome!! I hurt for the guy who got beaned, but  :funny:

Any live TV posted by the show is fair to post, so will do this if we can!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2017, 04:09:07 PM »
I am little upset and happy first give me roadblock anything or detour but love the new York leg.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2017, 04:46:20 PM »
Krista got to do the Peter Pan task, I think she was the video example!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2017, 10:07:12 PM »
This was a long, brutal one. Four "run around, find people to do this" tasks packed in one leg (counting the SoHo task since that was still a lot of legwork and navigating), and in the crazy congested streets of Manhattan, no less.

Now off to Hawaii, which no doubt to them is going to feel like paradise after this, more than it already is :lol:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2017, 11:07:47 PM »
Based on the Disney Store behind them, Pit Stop is a traffic island at the corner of 7th Ave and W 46th St - https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Disney+Store/@40.7584994,-73.9853806,37m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m6!3m5!1s0x89c25855a8f46f7f:0xa856b42e95edb471!4b1!8m2!3d40.7582571!4d-73.9850313?hl=en

The grate they're standing on apparently has an ambient sound system installed under it.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2017, 11:43:14 PM »
Correct, that island is also where production placed the clue box for the LaLine task.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2017, 03:21:06 AM »
Just a gentle request to please keep the next leg's destination behind spoiler tags? I know it's shown in the leg preview, but I really do like to be surprised by hearing the destination. I'm sorry to be a bother.

Man, I LOVED this UN task. I do agree that sometimes they cram a few too many "gather locals" tasks into the race, but this one was great. I loved watching it. I like how only a couple of teams picked up on the fact that Hawaii is in the USA, so any American citizen would fulfill the requirements. Yarden & Anne almost lost this leg because they kept turning away people from America!

I am so glad we didn't lose [10th place team], because I find them absolutely hilarious and want to see them go far!!

Cabbie: Where are you from?
Neta: Spain.
Omer: What? Spain?
Neta: What? You want him to get a knife out and shout "Allahu Akbar"?

Oooooooh....

I think Hanni's name might actually be "Honey". That's what the URL says on her team's page on the official Reshet site. Can anyone look into this?

Also also, at 15 distinct locations, this is now officially the largest leg of TAR ever.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 07:22:59 AM by G.B. »

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2017, 07:27:23 AM »
Found the song used in the UN task. It's a children's song called "אורחים לקיץ" which teaches kids how to say hello in other languages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZadHWjwSXNQ

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2017, 07:35:38 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/theamazingraceisrael/ Lots of last names can be found here! (Can anyone find Noa's...? Found her)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 07:43:05 AM by G.B. »