Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 797748 times)

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #2950 on: October 24, 2017, 06:39:36 PM »
Surely reporters aren't told the outcome of the show? Especially when it just ended yesterday.

I bet he's just trying to get attention.

I'm sure certain reporters are told at some point, but the finale ended not 24 hours ago.

it ended in california.. The guy lives in cali, Jody lives in Cali.  Not saying he knows they won but he knows something.  It could be an engagement.

TO say he is just trying to troll by quickly tweeting out something exciting and deleting it is just not a good theory.. 

Trolls do that, not established reporters.

What's the significance of where the finale took place, where Jody lives (just Jessica btw), and where the reporter lives? He works in entertainment, so of course he lives in Los Angeles. My point is to exercise caution -- not everything is a hint of who won TAR, particularly not everything is a hint that Jody won TAR.

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2951 on: October 24, 2017, 06:41:14 PM »
Does an Express pass even matter anymore  :funny:

No, the race is over so obviously not. The point is that user has a record of posting claims in favor of Jody with little to no substantiation since the start of the race.

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2952 on: October 24, 2017, 06:43:48 PM »

Also Brian is backtracking hard now.

How are you characterizing that he's backtracking "hard" now? He simply posted one reply claiming that was a joke.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #2953 on: October 24, 2017, 06:52:30 PM »
Well, they flew out of Oakland.

They started this leg in SF at a sports stadium, the hints we were given was that the location "wasn't close."

Maybe they ended it in the Oakland stadium?  That would be EASY to close off from fans/TAR hunters as well.

Oakland's just a short drive across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. I think she flew out of Oakland airport for flight convenience or a cheaper rate than that of SFO.

Why can't we know the location?  I don't get it. 
Let's just say that confidential sources are being protected, and leave it at that, OK?
Peach will say something when the possibility of exposing any sources are non-existence. Those are valuable to have, and shouldn't be tossed. (And no, I don't know where or what those are, but I am speaking generally since we've been through this now about 30 times.)
-- theschnauzers

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #2954 on: October 24, 2017, 07:01:47 PM »
Let's just say that confidential sources are being protected, and leave it at that, OK?
Peach will say something when the possibility of exposing any sources are non-existence. Those are valuable to have, and shouldn't be tossed. (And no, I don't know where or what those are, but I am speaking generally since we've been through this now about 30 times.)
She thanked the people who followed the teams around last night by name. And revealed every single location and task except simply the location of the finish line.

Offline Beki

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2955 on: October 24, 2017, 07:04:29 PM »
Hi new poster here. Just a thought... people have said that the last 3 teams at the airport was an equalizer. Maybe not. If a team arrives at an airport early enough they can go to the currency exchange to turn their left over money into US dollars. I never have done this and don't know how long it takes, but it would certainly give a team extra cash for the taxis.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #2956 on: October 24, 2017, 07:14:02 PM »
Welcome to RFF, Beki! :waves:
All teams can exchange their money before the flight, though. There was plenty of time I think.
What we mean by saying 'equalizer' is that all teams reach the finale city and start racing at the same time.

Offline Beki

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2957 on: October 24, 2017, 07:18:45 PM »
I understand they are all equal when they land, but if a team didn't have time to exchange their money it would put them at a disadvantage if extra money was needed.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #2958 on: October 24, 2017, 07:36:45 PM »
I understand they are all equal when they land, but if a team didn't have time to exchange their money it would put them at a disadvantage if extra money was needed.

If this is about not paying the taxi drivers, the two teams involved probably forgot to pay. It's common to ask the cabbie to wait. They probably thought it would be needed to go from the Final Memory Challenge to the finish line.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #2959 on: October 24, 2017, 08:52:01 PM »

She thanked the people who followed the teams around last night by name. And revealed every single location and task except simply the location of the finish line.

There may be others who provided tips and who were deliberately not mentioned or acknowledged and these could have been beforehand. This is nothing new for TAR. There have been seasons where the final mat location was not spoiled here because no one actually saw and posted about it on social media; which is increasingly likely the case this time.
-- theschnauzers

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2960 on: October 24, 2017, 10:46:00 PM »
also since peach unbanned me..(guess she didn't want me posting spoilers last night?.. how sad)

I'll respect her wishes and not expose 2 much but to correct a few things
1. skiers were ahead at city hall by like 5 min ahead of jody/debaters who showed up at same time, but jody left before debaters
2. missing a solid hour and a half of competition.

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2961 on: October 24, 2017, 10:52:56 PM »
I was literally there

Debaters got to city hall before Jody

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #2962 on: October 24, 2017, 11:02:02 PM »
I was literally there

Peach said that.

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2963 on: October 24, 2017, 11:07:39 PM »
I was literally there

I didn't say they didn't. I said they left before them

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2964 on: October 24, 2017, 11:09:27 PM »
Like DavidJunior, I was there and this is completely false.  The order of teams is wrong and the times are wrong. 

also since peach unbanned me..(guess she didn't want me posting spoilers last night?.. how sad)

1. skiers were ahead at city hall by like 5 min ahead of jody/debaters who showed up at same time, but jody left before debaters
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 03:14:14 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2965 on: October 24, 2017, 11:11:34 PM »
then can you share the accurate times??

is it at least true that there was another hour of competition???

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2966 on: October 24, 2017, 11:19:39 PM »
Like DavidJunior, I was there and this is completely false.  The order of teams is wrong and the times are wrong.  This is why Peach blocked you.

sure.

Offline supermom

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2967 on: October 24, 2017, 11:51:19 PM »
Being new to this forum, I just find it so comical that all these people have been chasing the teams around the world to spoil every single leg of the race. We get to the end and radio silent. Not just for the actual running to the mat but the task spoilers for this last leg. People who were supposedly "there" will not clarify what they saw even though there is enough of yesterday to talk about that wouldn't even give away the winner if that is the sole purpose. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but I just find it obtuse. Others have posted on Twitter and such who won and they claim they were there also yet this forum is supposed to be the place to discuss and "spoil" everything we know and now, the last leg and we are not allowed to during or after? RFF supposedly has members and "ground crew" that were physically there and now won't share what they know? It's just simply comical to me. "Hey guys out there in the world give us all your pics, tell us who you saw, where, when, what order, omg thanks, we will post it with great big credits in photo". "BTW, cast and crew if you want to drop me a DM and give me all your secrets that's cool too and I promise I won't give up my source but I will spoil it for America" lol. RFF wants everyone to contribute to their forum but when those helping and contributing want something in return, it's a great big NO. Our rules, our way or the highway. Yeah, yeah I know I won't be popular after this post but come on isn't this a little silly? Yes, I know Peach will let you know what Peach wants you to know because hey it's "Peach" or the flippin Wizard of Oz idk. I got it and that's perfectly fine but Peach wouldn't have all the RFF spoilers if it weren't for the general public that helped along the way. I know who won and I also know what order they won in. I had live info to share yesterday yet we weren't allowed to share it. Was ridiculous to me that I had been following all this time only to be told I am not allowed to post anything because now all the control belonged to a single person and their sources only. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted but fair is fair. Peace out people.

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2968 on: October 25, 2017, 12:05:54 AM »
Being new to this forum, I just find it so comical that all these people have been chasing the teams around the world to spoil every single leg of the race. We get to the end and radio silent. Not just for the actual running to the mat but the task spoilers for this last leg. People who were supposedly "there" will not clarify what they saw even though there is enough of yesterday to talk about that wouldn't even give away the winner if that is the sole purpose. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but I just find it obtuse. Others have posted on Twitter and such who won and they claim they were there also yet this forum is supposed to be the place to discuss and "spoil" everything we know and now, the last leg and we are not allowed to during or after? RFF supposedly has members and "ground crew" that were physically there and now won't share what they know? It's just simply comical to me. "Hey guys out there in the world give us all your pics, tell us who you saw, where, when, what order, omg thanks, we will post it with great big credits in photo". "BTW, cast and crew if you want to drop me a DM and give me all your secrets that's cool too and I promise I won't give up my source but I will spoil it for America" lol. RFF wants everyone to contribute to their forum but when those helping and contributing want something in return, it's a great big NO. Our rules, our way or the highway. Yeah, yeah I know I won't be popular after this post but come on isn't this a little silly? Yes, I know Peach will let you know what Peach wants you to know because hey it's "Peach" or the flippin Wizard of Oz idk. I got it and that's perfectly fine but Peach wouldn't have all the RFF spoilers if it weren't for the general public that helped along the way. I know who won and I also know what order they won in. I had live info to share yesterday yet we weren't allowed to share it. Was ridiculous to me that I had been following all this time only to be told I am not allowed to post anything because now all the control belonged to a single person and their sources only. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted but fair is fair. Peace out people.
you should make a Twitter. they can't stop you from sharing there.  :conf:

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2969 on: October 25, 2017, 12:22:06 AM »
Sure, you had someone who was updating you from a restricted area with only one access point that was guarded by security  :res:

It would either have to be someone on production with really loose lips and 0% fear of being fired/fined or some crazy super secret ninja to be able to find a spot that they could go unnoticed there

Either that or your claims are BS

But, what do I know? I was just one of those dummies that was “there”

Offline aribb19

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2970 on: October 25, 2017, 12:38:08 AM »
Don't really look into this but it seems like Indy, Jody and Skiers are all good with each other and follow each other on Instagram.

Offline DontKillMe

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2971 on: October 25, 2017, 12:51:27 AM »
Don't really look into this but it seems like Indy, Jody and Skiers are all good with each other and follow each other on Instagram.
does that mean all 3 teams empathize with each other that none won the amazing race! Just kidding. It can mean anything and nothing. Maybe they were companions all throughout. Who knows ? We'll only get to know about all this when the season airs.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2972 on: October 25, 2017, 12:54:10 AM »
it means they can put the competition behind them now that the race is over and be friends, whether they were friends during the race or not.

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2973 on: October 25, 2017, 12:55:06 AM »
it means they can put the competition behind them now that the race is over and be friends, whether they were friends during the race or not.

Yup, I expect more of the teams to follow each other. They've had access to social media for less than 24 hours.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #2974 on: October 25, 2017, 01:50:43 AM »

That's something that happens most of the time with the teams once season is over. For instance if you look into the IG of the racers from last season you'll see that each of them is following various members of the cast.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez