Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 798516 times)

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #2925 on: October 24, 2017, 06:00:03 PM »
The reporter? CBS really should penalize him. Like wtf

ya he should be fired lol, but I actually am starting to wonder if Jody came back and won.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2926 on: October 24, 2017, 06:04:12 PM »

to be fair he could be talking about totally something else. like one of them being asked on another show.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #2927 on: October 24, 2017, 06:06:53 PM »

Depends on traffic, but yes, it's a ways away.  17 miles but across the bay, google maps says 34 minutes.

Why can't we know the location?  I don't get it.

17 miles from San Francisco City Hall:  Muir Beach (Marin County), Tiburon/Belvedere (Marin County)...Tiburon would be awesome...night time view of the SF skyline and the Golden Gate Bridge lit at night?  But then again, there is the fog element.
 Haha Hmmm...Pacifica State Beach?
I don't think Seastars was referring to the Finish Line as being 17 miles away. Just that Oakland airport is 17 miles from San Francisco Maybe?

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2928 on: October 24, 2017, 06:07:15 PM »

to be fair he could be talking about totally something else. like one of them being asked on another show.

ya or they got engaged on the show or something like that, but him deleting it makes it even more suspicious.

I am assuming they are doing closing interviews today? 

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2929 on: October 24, 2017, 06:10:23 PM »
The brian guy who reportred jody in the first place weeks before the race started just tweeted this then deleted it quickly.  :bunny woooooot

This is worded in a very confusing way. To clarify, a reporter who works for The Hollywood Reporter tweeted that Jody were going to be on TAR before there was press release/confirmed to the public. He later deleted that tweet. Today, that same reporter tweeted something cryptic along the lines of "I guess I should say that I know something you don't know" with the hashtags #TAR30 #BB19. I wouldn't necessarily assume that that implies he knows Jody won.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2930 on: October 24, 2017, 06:11:49 PM »

ya or they got engaged on the show or something like that, but him deleting it makes it even more suspicious.

I am assuming they are doing closing interviews today?

your guess at cody possibly proposing at the finish line is a good one it could totally be something like that.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2931 on: October 24, 2017, 06:12:48 PM »
The brian guy who reportred jody in the first place weeks before the race started just tweeted this then deleted it quickly.  :bunny woooooot

This is worded in a very confusing way. To clarify, a reporter who works for The Hollywood Reporter tweeted that Jody were going to be on TAR before there was press release/confirmed to the public. He later deleted that tweet. Today, that same reporter tweeted something cryptic along the lines of "I guess I should say that I know something you don't know" with the hashtags #TAR30 #BB19. I wouldn't necessarily assume that he implied that he knows Jody won.

He is the interviewer.. He would know if they won or lost..  Not saying that is what he is referring to but He would know.

There are very few things he could have been talking about, the only other thing I could think of is engagement.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #2932 on: October 24, 2017, 06:13:39 PM »
Or he just wants more Twitter followers and doesn't know a single thing.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2933 on: October 24, 2017, 06:15:42 PM »
Or he just wants more Twitter followers and doesn't know a single thing.

no he does learn things before they air. He toured and interviewed weeks before the bb season started. Im excited whatever it is.

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2934 on: October 24, 2017, 06:22:28 PM »
Surely reporters aren't told the outcome of the show? Especially when it just ended yesterday.

I bet he's just trying to get attention.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2935 on: October 24, 2017, 06:25:18 PM »
Surely reporters aren't told the outcome of the show? Especially when it just ended yesterday.

Of Course they do.. This guy also knew Jody was going to be on the show weeks before it was supposed to be announced and spoiled/deleted it the exact same way.

He seems like he just gets super excited when he hears something and posts it immedatly until he realizes he isn't allowed to spoil than quickly backtracks and deletes..

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2936 on: October 24, 2017, 06:25:30 PM »

I'm sure certain reporters are told at some point, but the finale ended not 24 hours ago.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2937 on: October 24, 2017, 06:25:39 PM »

he is close with jody, and yes he is a major reporter for cbs and would get the scoop ahead of time

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2938 on: October 24, 2017, 06:27:00 PM »
He could also be referring to knowing who was called for 31 because I remember reading something preshow about it being potentially returnees before this season started  :sab

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2939 on: October 24, 2017, 06:27:17 PM »

Of Course they do.. This guy also knew Jody was going to be on the show weeks before it was supposed to be announced and spoiled/deleted it the exact same way.

He seems like he just gets super excited when he hears something and posts it immedatly until he realizes he isn't allowed to spoil than quickly backtracks and deletes..

A lot of people knew Jody were going on TAR. Even some of the BB19 cast knew ahead of time. I think there's a distinction between knowing who the cast is and knowing who the winner is.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2940 on: October 24, 2017, 06:28:19 PM »
He could also be referring to knowing who was called for 31 because I remember reading something preshow about it being potentially returnees before this season started  :sab

i wouldnt be surprised if 31 was allstars and they were asked back like brenchels was.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #2941 on: October 24, 2017, 06:29:03 PM »
31?!  :funny:
*insert Jim Mora "Playoffs?!?!" rant*

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2942 on: October 24, 2017, 06:31:59 PM »
 :didimiss: BTW he doesn't work for CBS. He's employed by The Hollywood Reporter and covers other shows, networks, and media.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2943 on: October 24, 2017, 06:33:25 PM »
I lowkey hope the taxi error was as good as charla and mirna's flipout. "take our money!!"  :funny:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZjtRlWNr-90

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2944 on: October 24, 2017, 06:33:54 PM »

I'm sure certain reporters are told at some point, but the finale ended not 24 hours ago.

Exactly. It seems nutso for anyone to know anything yet.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2945 on: October 24, 2017, 06:34:10 PM »

it ended in california.. The guy lives in cali, Jody lives in Cali.  Not saying he knows they won but he knows something.  It could be an engagement.

TO say he is just trying to troll by quickly tweeting out something exciting and deleting it is just not a good theory.. 

Trolls do that, not established reporters.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2946 on: October 24, 2017, 06:34:22 PM »
:didimiss: BTW he doesn't work for CBS. He's employed by The Hollywood Reporter and covers other shows, networks, and media.

if you belive that is hilarious. he is covering his tail backtracking. doesnt wnt to get in trouble which i dont blame him.

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2947 on: October 24, 2017, 06:36:09 PM »

if you belive that is hilarious. he is covering his tail backtracking. doesnt wnt to get in trouble which i dont blame him.

That's hilarious? I'm still waiting on the proof of your claim that Jody won an Express Pass. That was you, right?

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2948 on: October 24, 2017, 06:38:00 PM »
Brian and the hollywood reporter was the one big newsite that had the interview with Jody before starting amazing race..

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/amazing-race-big-brothers-jessica-graf-cody-nickson-joining-1043557

This was like the only interview that was done.. TO act like it couldn't be possible he would know anything is just dumb.

Offline aribb19

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2949 on: October 24, 2017, 06:38:51 PM »
Does an Express pass even matter anymore  :funny:

Also Brian is backtracking hard now.