Archive > BB: Celebrity Edition

BB Celebrity: General Discussion

<< < (8/8)

Marionete:
After watching the last two (and my only) seasons of Big Brother to huge disappointment, I skipped this one.
Does anyone watching wanna give their opinion on this? :)

redwings8831:

--- Quote from: Marionete on February 20, 2018, 05:01:10 PM ---After watching the last two (and my only) seasons of Big Brother to huge disappointment, I skipped this one.

--- End quote ---

It's been good. More game play in the ten days than all of BB19. The two "quits" have been unfortunate and have really put a damper on the Monday live veto competitions/meetings/eviction episodes but that's the risk you take with celebrities. Should be interesting to see how they're getting from 7 to 2 with only six days to go.

Definitely good enough and short enough to binge.

Jro:

--- Quote from: redwings8831 on February 20, 2018, 05:09:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Marionete on February 20, 2018, 05:01:10 PM ---After watching the last two (and my only) seasons of Big Brother to huge disappointment, I skipped this one.

--- End quote ---

It's been good. More game play in the ten days than all of BB19. The two "quits" have been unfortunate and have really put a damper on the Monday live veto competitions/meetings/eviction episodes but that's the risk you take with celebrities. Should be interesting to see how they're getting from 7 to 2 with only six days to go.

Definitely good enough and short enough to binge.

--- End quote ---

For what it's worth, double eviction friday and then triple eviction on finale night to get to final 2.

Musicon:
Gameplay but also at least a couple (Metta and that musician guy) going under the radar, all following Ross's orders through much of it I thought.  I was sick of hearing them talking like Shannon was the best BB player of all time, some of them needed to think up their own lines.  The two quitters are typical of celeb reality tv, quitting but making sure to wait for an eviction day so they still get their fee.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version