Author Topic: S35: Ryan Ulrich (HUSTLER)  (Read 2531 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S35: Ryan Ulrich (HUSTLER)
« on: August 30, 2017, 07:30:48 PM »

Ryan Ulrich

Biography

Hometown: North Arlington, N.J.
Current Residence: North Arlington, N.J.

Hobbies: Watching sports, karaoke, and playing harmonica.

Pet peeves: Smoking, political correctness, and people who lack passion.

Three words to describe you: Witty, ambitious, and approachable.

What's your personal claim to fame?
 I've worked a lot of jobs, but I am most proud of my internships with both houses of Congress, and the British Consulate. I also aspire to attend law school.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
 New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is my inspiration in life. His toughness is admirable, as he has never missed a game in his entire NFL career. He has a humble demeanor, and always takes responsibility if the team loses. Even though he has won two Super Bowls, he is continually critiqued, yet always acts with grace and humility. Eli has honestly provided me with some of the best moments of my life, so take that for what it's worth.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
 First I would bring a sports visor which will block out the sun as well as allow the top of my head to get an Island breeze, a McDonald's Shamrock Shake because they are seasonal so any opportunity I have to get one, I have to take, and a podium so I could give press conferences to pretend people care about what I have to say.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Todd Herzog, on Survivor: China, he had tremendous social skills and charisma; he was incredibly well-spoken and he was relatable enough to build bonds that lasted until the end. Similar to Todd, I think some of my abilities are underestimated by others.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
 I love the game. I have wanted to play this game since I was six years old. It's much more than a game to me, it's a passion, I obsess over it. Life does not give you many opportunities to test yourself like Survivor is designed to.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
 I feel like I can get along with a variety of different people because I have knowledge of different topics. Without question, I am there to win and I will use relationships to get to the end yet I will do it in a way that ensures I'm liked enough to get votes.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S35: Ryan Ulrich (HUSTLER)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 07:32:59 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JMpW9m6JPvc&amp;t=31s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JMpW9m6JPvc&amp;t=31s</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S35: Ryan Ulrich (HUSTLER)
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 07:33:09 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule: