Author Topic: S35: Devon Pinto (HUSTLERS)  (Read 2627 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S35: Devon Pinto (HUSTLERS)
« on: August 30, 2017, 07:12:19 PM »

Devon Pinto

Biography

Hometown: Carlsbad, Calif.
Current Residence: Solana Beach, Calif.

Hobbies: Surfing, yoga, and playing music.

Pet peeves: Selfishness, complaining, and narrow mindedness.

Three words to describe you: Confident, optimistic, and joyful.

What's your personal claim to fame?
 I am most proud of the man I have become today from being on my own since graduating high school, accomplishing the things I have, and living wild experiences.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
 My parents are my heroes. They were young parents at the age of 22 and yet they managed to stay together and be there for my siblings and I throughout all these years.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
 My guitar so I can serenade everyone, my surfboard so I can pass the time riding perfect untouched waves, and champagne to celebrate all the Immunity Challenges I'm going to win for my tribe.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Ozzy and Malcolm. I'm just another lovable guy!

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
 I think playing Survivor would be the most satisfying accomplishment and winning would be even more satisfying! I have this itch to play the game that just needs to be scratched!

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
 When everyone is too busy either loving me or underestimating me, I am going to be picking them off one by one until I am the Sole Survivor! Every single Immunity Challenge is mine. I will have everyone's vote at the end because they all will love me so much.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S35: Devon Pinto (HUSTLERS)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 07:13:50 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1v3VNqDdaBs&amp;t=1s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1v3VNqDdaBs&amp;t=1s</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S35: Devon Pinto (HUSTLERS)
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 07:14:38 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule: