Author Topic: S35: Cole Medders (HEALERS)  (Read 2788 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S35: Cole Medders (HEALERS)
« on: August 30, 2017, 05:55:48 PM »

Cole Medders

Biography

Hometown: Little Rock, Ark.
Current Residence: Little Rock, Ark.

Hobbies: Rock climbing, mountaineering, and backpacking.

Pet peeves: I can't stand lazy people who shirk responsibility.

Three words to describe you: Unreserved, dauntless, and flirtatious.

What's your personal claim to fame?
 I have climbed the two tallest peaks in the Western Hemisphere—Denali and Acacongua.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
 Tommy Coldwell—this man is a professional climber who lost his ring finger and has a family. This man has it all just by pursuing his passions. His motto is "no excuses."

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
 Weights to work out every day, a giant box of Legos for endless possibilities of fun, and a beach volleyball set because I could destroy everyone at it.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Spencer from Season 28. He came across as a nerd or just a little awkward but he ended up being really dominant in challenges and in the mental/social game and that's how I see myself.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
 Of course the money would be incredible but I honestly think having the title of Sole Survivor is the ultimate accomplishment for an outdoorsman like me.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
 I have the kind of mental fortitude and strength it takes to survive. I have the kind of fearlessness and problem solving skills it takes and I have the smarts. No one will come close to being as well rounded as I am.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S35: Cole Medders (HEALERS)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 05:58:17 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lRyc_g-77oU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lRyc_g-77oU</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 05:58:27 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 03:36:06 PM »
When I heard that that he lives in a car, I already thought a van, a motorhome and did I just hear that correctly? He lives in a Toyota Prius  :funny: I predict him as the winner.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 11:27:22 AM by TARUSAFan »